59

A/N: This chapter contains strong sexual content. dont be corny just skipp it if you dont wanna read it

Shayla

Soon as I reached home, I tossed my keys on the dresser and pulled my hoodie over my head and tossed it on the floor. I felt around my neck, wishing I never would have put the damn necklace back on if I knew he would be a bitch and snatch It. That necklace symbolized some much and that's how he do?

I was so mad at him for the cheating, the lies, numerous babies, his asshole ways and finally, his stupidity causing everything to happen tonight. I played a part and never wanted anything to escalate, I guess Eric and I both got our karma.  I picked up the house phone and started dialing Ace phone number. I had a bone to pick with him.

I listened to it ring three times before answered.

"Hello? Ace answered.

"I hope you satisfied Ace", I spat into the receiver.

It was a brief pause, then I heard him sigh.

"What you expect me to do, let him front on me fuck that Shayla"

"You could have been more sensible, his concert really?  I cannot believe you! you and your rowdy ass friends could of killed Dre! Don't involve them in your stupid ass issues with Eric!" I screamed into the phone.

I felt my hands shake as my faced felt flushed as well. I was pissed off. Things could of escalated so much worst then what happened at the concert tonight.

"You done yet? You calling my phone late at night screaming and shit, I don't need this right now" Ace responded calm.

"I don't need this right now!" I mocked his voice. "You have some nerve, talking about what you don't need, your fucking bugging out Ace, you could of hurt Eric really bad!  I can't...- "

Click!

I heard the dial tone buzz loudly in my ear. This punk bastard hung up the phone on me cause he aint wanna hear my mouth.

"Punk ass bitch" I mumbled as I slammed the phone back on the receiver.

Whelp, that's how my night ended. Eric trying to drop it off in my draws, snatching my chain and Ace hanging up the phone because he didn't wanna listen to the fucking truth. I went and washed my face, brushed my teeth and wrapped my hair before getting in my bed.

I sighed as I plopped down on it and quickly pulled my comforters up to my neck and laid in the dark as my mind raced. I thought about calling Eric, I can't lie. I could use the company but I don't want him to get the wrong idea and think we going to get back together or something, but I am curious as to what he gotta say to me.

I reached over on my night stand and picked up the phone as my heart raced while I pounded his phone number into the phone pad. I bit my lip as I placed my phone up to my ear. It ranged twice before I heard his sexy voice answer;

"Hello?"

I sighed and closed my eyes, "... You wanna talk?"

------

1 hour later;

Eric agreed to come over, so I gave him my address and I took what I call a "Ho bath", a shower of 10 minutes' maximum. I guess I am really a "Ho" now since I'm taking birth baths like one. I lotion my body up good with my favorite fragrance from Victoria Secret, Pure Seduction and spray a light hint on the nape of my neck.

"Why the fuck am I getting all smelled up if we just talking" I said out loud as slipped my CAL State t shirt over my head, nothing under it.

I heard knocking at the door and I took my head wrap off, brushing my bang to the side a bit and running my hands up the sides of my head, edges is still laid. I walked out my bedroom and into the living room to the door. I decided to light some scented Yankee candles to set whatever moment we were about to have.