32

A/N: This chapter contains strong sexual content !

Compton, CA📍

Shayla

We finally reached home and I couldn't keep my hands-off Eric. We were finally alone and I was ready to give him all of me. Eric was kissing my neck so soft and tenderly I thought my love would come down any minute in my jeans.

I unlocked the house door and Eric closed it behind him. He grabbed my face and started kissing my lips hungrily as our tongues twirled in unison.

I heard him groan as I took his jacket off and pulled his shirt over top his head, never losing sync of our kiss. He pulled back and stared at me with those deep brown eyes and his chest heaving up and down.

I wish he didn't stop. His lips felt so good on mines. I slowly walked to the bedroom and started undressing myself and caressing my hands all over my body. I wanted Eric bad. I craved for his touch. He appeared in the doorway and admired my bare body, with lust in his eyes.

He walked up to me and started kissing and sucking on my neck while caressing my breast in his hands.

"Mhm" I moaned as I threw my head back on Eric shoulder.

He stopped kissing my neck and grabbed my jaw and slowly shoved his tongue into my mouth, his lips covering mine.

I ran my fingers through his hair as our tongues danced together. He stopped and started planting soft wet kisses on my neck and travel down to my shoulder back up to my ear.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist as he stood behind me and whispered deeply in my ear in. " You know Ima tear that pussy up right?" He kissed my ear lobe softly.

That shit sent chills up my spine and I got wetter by the second. He carried me over to our bed and kissed me before gently dropping me.

He still had his jeans on with no shirt. I licked my lips as he got on top of me and tongue kissed my neck, stopping at my breast and taking one into his mouth.

"Shit" I mumbled, aroused as he looked up In my eyes as he hungrily sucked on my nipple, while groping the other one. He moved over to the other breast and eagerly sucked that one as well. I couldn't take it any more I needed to feel him inside me bad.

"Baby I-I-cant take th-"

"Shhh Im taking my time. I wanna explore every part of your body" he said as he trailed tongue kisses down to my belly button.

My heart was beating so damn loud im sure E heard it. I raised up a little bit to see where Eric was headed.

I felt him kiss my lips in between my legs and my inner thighs.

"Relax" he said while gazing into my eyes. He smirked as he continued to kiss in between my thighs. My body was reacting to every kiss he planted in between my thighs.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes but they immediately shot open after I felt Eric warm tongue inside of me.

"Oh-Oh my god Eric," I moaned and held my mouth open from pleasure and shock.

The way his tongue slowly glided across her drove me insane. His tongue was warm and wet. I felt him slurp, suck and kiss her. I swear I didn't want this moment to end at all.

I grabbed his hair and rubbed my hands through it as he continued to make love to me with his tongue.

"E don't stop baby, that's my spot"