60

In the morning...

Shayla

I fluttered my eyes and squinted as the bright sun peaked through my royal velvet burgundy curtains. My body felt so relaxed as I turned over and seen Eric lying next to me, his hair wild and his head resting on his arms, slightly snoring.

I groaned as I scratched my head and stared at him as he slept peacefully. He looked so innocent, with his lips softly pouted as his body went up and down from breathing. I crept out of bed and walked down the hallway to use the bathroom. As I used the bathroom to do my business, I got flashbacks from last night that sent chills up my spine and caused my nipples to wake up. I ran my fingers through my hair as I heaved a sigh; this nigga got me where he wanted; I was dickmatized all over again.

I finished up in the bathroom, washing my hands, face and brushing my teeth before going back into the bedroom. When I returned, Eric raised his head as he looked around sleepily for me.

"Hey", I softly spoke.

Eric turned on his side and looked at me, "was sup" he drowsily said.

I walked over to the bed, still naked and sat in front of Eric as he rested his hands behind his head and smiled at me.

"you slept good?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah...You?"

"...Yeah".

There goes this awkward ass silence again. I looked away, then back up at him as my eyes met his. I scratched my head and gave a nervous smile. Why am I acting like he was never my whole nigga?

"You got some shit for a nigga to use, a toothbrush and all that stuff?"

"Oh, yeah it's in the closet right before you get to the bathroom, everything you need is in there"

He nodded as he swung his legs off the bed and placed them on the floor. I eyed his naked body as he stretched and scratched his head. even on a soft this nigga is HUGE.  I guess he caught my gaze.

"you tryna start something?", he grinned.

"...Carry yo ass somewhere please" I teased as I waved him off.

He rolled his eyes as he walked out of my bedroom, "Mhm, you know you love daddy dick".

I heard my pager vibrating and seen Ace number pop up. My eyes displayed dismay as I watched his number blink across the screen. He got some nerve to call me after he hung up on me last night. I tossed my pager back on the night stand as I walked out my bedroom to make breakfast.  I know last night I said I wanted him to leave, but having his presence around feels good.

I opened my fridge and thanked god that I went food shopping two days before I decided I wanted to have unexpected company. I took out my ingredients and retrieved my pots and pans, placing them on the stove as I turned the eye on the stove on.

Look at me, cooking and shit for this nigga who not my man, I thought to myself. I decided to make Eric an omelet with extra cheese, tomatoes, extra bacon, green peppers as I sautéed everything in the pan. Along with it, I made strawberry and banana French toast and grits.

"Damn that smell good, what you cooking?"

I felt Eric arms wrap around my waist as I cooked. I tilted my head to side view him as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Food "

He sucked his teeth and kissed the nape of my neck, "I aint blind nigga, I can see that"