Halloween special.

Undertaker was decorating his funeral home with cob webs and such.

While Grell were busying looking at the 'death list'.

"Honey bat. Can you pass me the string over by the counter please?" Undertaker asked politely.

Grell looked up from her list and pouts like she always does. "...but dear. Can you please tell me why is this doing at your desk?"

Undertaker walked towards her looking at the file she's holding. "....William assigned me to...take matters off his 'delicate' hands." Snickering now, only a joke that only he understands.

"...am I not delicate?!" Grell retorted.

"It is only a Halloween job." Undertaker only smiles and gently take the file from her hands before giving a peak on her forehead.

Grell can't help but mumble in annoyance, crossing  both her arms in front of her chest.

"...fufufu.... You can't hate me forever. My sweets." Undertaker challenged.

"You want a bet?" Grell gave in.

"...if I win you have to go collect all the souls that you should instead of me. If you win...well, you get to ask anything you want from me."

"Deal!!" Grell yelled.

After the few hours of the 'silent treatment'

Grell can't take it anymore. She not use to the coldness of her dear Undertaker. It made her want to cry.

On the other hand, Undertaker was enjoying the peace and quiet without the red head talking or complaining.

Grell walked towards the silvernett, heals kicking the wooden floor angrily.

Undertaker looked up wondering what is she going to do next. Maybe a slap?

She stood in front of undertaker looking down. Not sure what's her next move.

"G-Grell?"

Then he heard a sniff.

Grell hug Undertaker tightly as she bury her face into his chest.

"P-Please don't ignore me like everyone else."

Undertake gladly returned the hug. "...and why would I ignore the one I love the most?hm?..."

He gently pulled himself away from her and lifted up her chin with his finger causing her to look at him. Gently wiping off the tears of her cheek.

"...aw, crying is no allowed in my funeral home. Tell you what, why don't we both go and collect the souls together? How's that sound?"

Grell beamed in delight. "....Happy Halloween, you dusty old man."

"...Happy Halloween, my rose." Undertaker smiled lean down and give her a kiss on the lips.

-w- the end~~