Admins' nonsense!

Wahahaha~ I can finally rest in peace ! I finally finished this!!

I have no idea why I drew that.

It's because I seriously told you to draw Rip and William! Not Rip and Ronald!! Gosh, do you really ship them THAT hard?!

Yeah...says the one who influenced me first!

*cough* not my problem if you're obsessed with it.

You're the one who was obsessed with the ship first!!

But I personally like Rip & William!

No... Rip and Ronald !

Guys! Jesus Christ! This is not the time to have some ship war... I was the one who suggested the prank so I was the one to be blame.

Yes!! I blame you!!! You're the one who wanted to see how the readers react to this non canon crossover ship...

Princess... you're just jealous that you're not royalty.

You just called me 'Princess'... and I am a royalty now.... harsh tag LunitiCat approved!!! Wahahaha!!!

I thought Rip was the one who's royalty.

Because, Unnie is the one who actually writes this story. So she deserve all the credit.

Sounds fair.

So...anyone have any questions or story ideas?  ANYONE AT ALL?!

She's loosing it again...

Do we have question for LunitiCat ?

Well, I have one. I guess...

Question for Ronald:

What's the worst moments when Rip finally bought William home? Because of some stupid prank... Ronald sure have to endure the pain and awkwardness at home and even at work!

Alright! Time to say goodbye~! Goodbye!

Oh and Luniticat... I'm not sure you're a guy or a girl....eh...

This smarty here have a problem of giving you the correct gender pronouns since the day you commented.So yeah. Are you a he or a she?

I'm sorry if this weird you out..I just want to make sure... for not calling you with the wrong... gender...? Gahh!! I'm leaving too!! Bye!!!

Right. Goodbye.