Island

If either Grell or the undertaker were stranded on an island, what would they take with them?(three things each) LunitiCat

A/N: Happy birthday to me~ No seriously, it's my birthday today VwV  but here I am answering questions~

Grell: Oh? A stranded island you say....

Undertaker: Teehehe... I wonder what kind of island will it be~

Grell: Really? Are you feeling okay? You've been asking loads of stupid questions today...

Undertaker: I'm fine~ now... normal human would say they only need food, water and love when they are stranded on an island. But for me~ I would bring my scythe, bone shaped cookies and a corpse...

Grell: Why the hell do you need a corpse?!

Undertaker: it gets pretty lonely without someone to talk to~ isn't that right, Amelia? *talk to one of the corpse*

Grell: Alright, I think you're broken. For me, I would avoid myself from getting stranded. But if I do get stranded... I would have my scythe, a pair of shoes and ...Ronald!

Ronald: Why me?!

Grell: Cause I can blame you for everything...

Ronald: Jeez...You two haven't been eating your meds this morning? No wonder you're not you... and Undertaker is being more than his usual self.

Grell: Another word coming out from that mouth of yours... I will seriously sew them shut!!

Ronald: Hot temper much...

Grell: That's it!! *start chasing Ronald*

Ronald: Gahhh!!!! Rip help!!!

Rip: nah.... I'm busy. *lying in her coffin*

Undertaker: Sorry~ if it's short~