Dare or not?

We are dared to force William and Ronald into a pocky game! If they don't want to, I guess we will have to take matters into our own hands!

Grell: You do know...You searched those pick up lines on google right?! *grab hold of Ronald's collar* you can't fucking beat the ones we made!

Ronald:...Aye...Alright Alright...Just let me go, Senpai.

William: *to undertaker* What is wrong with Grell Sutcliff?

Undertaker: Some idiot tried to challenge her. *smiles*

William: Figures. Ronald has always been the idiot.

Ronald: I heard that!!!

Undertaker: Are you sure you're up for it? *took a stick of pocky from the box and munch it*

William: Yes. It does involve with getting a prize?

Undertaker: If you win, Grell and I will not bother you for the whole month and we will do those paper works.

William: Seriously? Grell actually agreed to that?

Undertaker: Yes.

Grell: *let go of Ronald*...Okay~ ready? Willy? Stupid Ronnie?

Ronald: Hey! I am not stupid! And I didn't even agreed to this!

William: Ready.

Grell: Ronnie, if you escape~ I'm sure my darling Undertaker will hunt you down.

Undertaker: As promised~ *smirks*

Ronald: Alright...Alright I will do it.

William have the end of the pocky,while Ronald gave the creamy end of the pocky. As Undertaker whistled,they start munching down on the pocky.

Grell:Go Willy~~ you can do it!

Until their lips touch, Ronald start to freak out. William as always with no other facial expression except boredom written on his face continue to steal the pocky even if he have to kiss his employee. William wins. And Ronald eagerly snatched the mouth wash from Undertaker and rinse his mouth.

Ronald: Ugh! I HATE THIS! I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Grell: That's what you get for messing with me.

William:...I won after all. So Grell, do continue doing the paper works I asked of you.

Grell: Yes. Of course~

William:......You're not playing are you?

Grell: Why would I? You won after all.

William: Good. I will see you all the next morning then. Good day. *walks out the shop dragging Ronald with him*

Undertaker: I hope you all enjoyed it~

Grell: We are still opening for Q & A ~

Both: Goodbye~~

TheOfficialMikasa
LunitiCat