Ships (Part 2)

A/N: Before I begin, some asked what is my Facebook...-A- Okay, first of all...I don't have a real life account. Second, if you truly want to go look for me there...I'm on my 'Undertaker' account who is engaged to a 'Grell'~ best of luck on finding me! Yes, that's a role play account -w- If you do find me~ do drop a message~!

Grell: No wonder admin have such ways with us...

Undertaker: Teehehehe. Admin sure is a flirty type when it comes to us.

Grell: *pouts* I'm engaged to you, idiot.

Undertaker: yes yes.

Ship suggested today: Sebaciel by LunitiCat

Grell: *made a face* that little brat and bassy.

Undertaker: I thought you agreed not to call young Earl a 'little brat' anymore.

Grell: Well, he can't even do anything on his own without bassy.

Undertaker: True. But I do like them together~I seen that demon look at young Earl

Grell: You don't say. Of course, there's something going out between them! Are you believing that it's just because of the contract?

Undertaker: Well of course not. There's somehow a special bond between them. I'm not sure how to explain this. But~ I do tend to stalk them now and then.

Grell: *roll eyes* no more midnight activities for you!

Undertaker: W-what... what did I do?

Grell: For stalking them without bringing me!

Undertaker: Oh?

Grell: to be honest, I'm glad they are together? ... seem so it is the most popular ship in the fandom.

Undertaker: Teehehehe. My lady agrees~

Grell: Yeah yeah. We react to the ship didn't we? So yeah...

Next, Grell x Ronald by Madison

Grell: Oh god. -///-

Undertaker: Isn't Ronald your son?

Grell: our son. But seriously, he's a great friend~ always here to lend a hand. He sticks to women a lot...even calling me a 'she'~ *smiles* I don't dislike the ship.

Undertaker: Hey, Ronald... Are you afraid of guys because of your past? (A question for Ronald)

Grell: Unnie! That's just rude...asking for his past. You know very well, we don't remember our liked before we became a reaper.

Undertaker: Teehehehe. Oh I know~

Grell:w-what...

Undertaker: You all never bother to check the shinigami library~~

Grell: You are going to take us there!!