Love Story (not included Ronald & Rip)

Grell: Finally~ we are getting to the romance stuff~

Undertaker: Pg 18!

Here we go~

[Holding Hands]

"I said I can cross the road myself! I'm not a kid anymore..." Grell pouts while trying to state the fact she no longer needed guidance by her partner Undertaker.

Undertaker didn't listen, and just grab Grell's gloved hand into his firmly pulling her gently. "Come on, if we don't cross the road I won't get to hold you hand..."

Grell blinked a few times, a tiny hint of red appear on her cheeks. "I hate you..."

"I love you too."

[Hugging in public]

Undertaker and Grell were both in the office discussing some of the daily victims that they were assign to collect.

"Oh~ Undy! After work, can we have dinner together?" Grell asked, giving Undertaker the puppy eyes.

Undertaker chuckles shaking his head. "Well, we can have dinner at my place. It's more romantic when we are alone together."

Grell excited hugged Undertaker from the side, hooking her arm with his. "Aw~ that's why I love you~"

William arrived knowing that he may have come at the wrong time, clearing his throat getting the couples attending. "You do know, this is the office? Please, no more of this personal business at work."

[Touching foreheads]

Grell came into Undertaker's shop unannounced. "Dusty old man...are you here?"

Undertaker walked out from behind some random coffin smiling. "Hello, dearie~ what a pleasure for you to be dropping by."

Grell looked down don't know what to say next. Undertaker tilted his head to the side. "Is there something wrong, my dear?"

Grell looked up with tears filled eyes. "Sebastian hates me... William hates me...Everyone hates me."

Undertaker immediately walked closer to Grell holding her hands. "H-hey. I don't hate you."

"You're just saying that to make me happy..."

Undertaker leaned closer, their forehead touching. "...No, I do not lie. I like you very much...to even hate you~•"

[Hugging from the back]

Grell pouts looking down from the rooftop. "I'm bored! Ronnie! Entertain me!"

Ronald turned to Grell giving her a wink. "I would love to~ but I have a date with a girl. So, I got to go. Bye Senpai~" And when jumping off to his date.

Grell sighed looking at the blonde jumping off. "It's great to date..." turning her head back to the scene then noticing Undertaker walking away from his shop. She quickly grabbed her scythe jumping off the roof not caring if humans saw her. "Undertaker~~~"

Before Undertaker can turn to see who's calling him, he was being hugged from behind by a certain red head. "O-oh~ Grell, miss me already?"

[Hugging a crying shinigami]

"If she didn't met me. She will be still alive. It's all my fault." Grell said quietly looking at the tombstone.

Undertaker put the roses just in front of it before putting an arm around Grell's shoulder. "It's not your fault. She was in the list."

Grell bury her head into Undertaker's neck. "It is my fault..."

Undertaker says nothing more but to give the red head a full embrace showing that he cares deeply for her.

[Nuzzle]

Grell looked out the window waiting for someone to come home. "Aw geez...he's not back."

Undertaker walked into the room tiptoeing not to startle her. Eventually hugging the red head from the back and nuzzling her shoulder.

"Undertaker...?!"

"....just...give me few more minutes.."

[Bridal Style]

"Look~ look at that tiara~ I would feel like a princess wearing one." Grell peered through the glass pointing at it.

Undertaker chuckles. "But, darling...you are already a princess~"

"B-but..."

Undertaker sighed walking towards her and carry her in bridal-style. "Now, do you feel like one?"

"...U-undertaker! People are looking!"

"Let them look~ They are just jealous."

[Carried by Force]

"Grell, you are now assigned to Mr Undertaker to collect today's souls." William announced.

Grell's eye twitched pointing a finger at Undertaker. "H-him?! I'm going with him! B-but! He's old!"

"Grell...manners.."

Undertaker have no choice but to carry her by force on his shoulder. "Come on, lady. Rules are rules."

"Hey! Let me down! Get your hands off me! You're sexual harassment me! Help!"

[In Bed]

"...ugh..." Grell knocked on Undertaker's shop door. "O-open up...you..."

"...Yes?" Undertaker opened the door to find a drunk Grell on the ground. "Well, this will not do."

Eventually, Undertaker brought her in and place her in his bed, tucking her in. When undertaker is done and ready to get out and let her rest, Grell reaches her hand out and held onto his robes. "Please...don't...go..."

Undertaker got into the sheets, Grell cling onto him finally sleeping soundly. As for Undertaker, he held her protectively. "I will not...let anyone hurt you." Quietly promising her.

[Holding Each Other Close]

"...Hey, Undertaker. Do you have anyone close to you?" Grell asked turning her head fully and face him.

"...Yes. You~" Undertaker smiled.

Grell playfully rolled her eyes. "Okay...before me... who was the lucky lady?"

Undertaker smiled and tell Grell to get onto him, which Grell obeyed. He place both hands firmly around Grell. "The past is the past. You are my present and my future. I love you now and also forever."

Grell leaned closer to him. "Your words mean no sense." Saying before closing the gap between them.

End

Grell: Wow...that was so cute.

Undertaker: Only We can make it cute~ and hot at the same time.

-w- couple things