Getting Romantic with the dead.

How do Undertaker fix up the corpses?LunitiCat

Grell: We haven't watch the 'Book of Atlantic' yet...*frowns*

Undertaker: Aye, I wanted to see the magnificent me on the big screen so badly!

Grell:...I seen him decorate them once. It was quite horrible to watch. But you know me~ I love the burning flaming color red~

Undertaker: It's quite easy really. I just have to dress them up. Sometimes, the corpse was so badly ruined and can't be stitch up, I simply just ask the family if I could just burn them to ashes and perform the ceremony.

Grell: The coffin is still there but not the body.

Undertaker: *smiles* it's like art~

Grell: But seriously,do you ever keep some organs?

Undertaker: No....

Grell: Because sometimes I could see a heart or...something else in some bucket over there.

Undertaker: *titled head* Something else?

Grell: You throw away hearts like how you threw mine away?...

Undertaker:....Um honey, the camera is still rolling.

Grell: Don't call me 'honey'! You're the one who was romantically involved with someone else before me! I'm done! We need a time out...*walk out the door*

Undertaker: W-wait...*sighed and turn to the camera* I'm sorry that you had to watch that. And oh, Ronald...Grell might go to you and cry about it. Just please bear with her.