Life with two kids.

I love your stories! You added a lot of drama, feels and most important the plot is awesome! So here's my question: Undertaker's and Grell's thoughts of their kids.

Grell: F**k! Finally someone asked! I love you random citizens!

Undertaker: Why are you so excited about?

Grell: So I can complain about them right here right now!

Undertaker:W-what..?

Grell: In a good way...kinda~

Undertaker: Right. Ladies first?

Grell:You go first, my dear.

Undertaker: Right~ So, Ronald is a handful sometimes, by sometimes I mean everyday

Undertaker: Right~ So, Ronald is a handful sometimes, by sometimes I mean everyday. I have so many complaints about him from William. 'It is my duty to teach him' William said. 'You're his father now.' William said. I'm a retired reaper! I need my rests! I can't deal with one child of mine every single day. I suppose IT IS my job to look after him and teach him. But then again, he do bring joy to the house~ let's say, the house isn't as dull as it used to before he came in here.

Grell: Aw~you're just so kind.

Undertaker: I always am! Your turn~

Grell: Right! So, about Ronnie. I get to see him every single day. At the office, in the house, in London.... He's a sweet little reaper when he is not being his usual high strong self. Sometimes, he's over dramatic. I still love him anyway. I got call into Willy's office a lot of times, mostly it is because of Ronnie. *shrugs* It's my responsibility now, since I'm his 'mother'. He doesn't know how to cook, and said he knows. Always making messes in the house. Living with him sounds like living hell~ but he is great to be with!

Undertaker: Aw! You care about him.

Grell: Shut up. Now~ about Rip.

Undertaker: Ah right

Undertaker: Ah right. Our little vampire girl. She is indeed not a trouble at all. Hell she hardly ever mess  around. She can't eat human food, so I guess preparing her meal everyday is kinda stressing me out. She insists on going to get her own meal but...I know how she hates getting up early in the morning. She sometimes come home late, I'm not sure where she goes during daylight. Sometimes she socialize with Eric or Alan or some vampire guy Grell introduced. Helping me out with the corpses and helping me to cook. Her life is mystery waiting for us to unwrap it. She's a good kid.

Grell: Only 'good'?

Undertaker: Fine fine. A great kid~!

Grell: Teehehe~ I knew it~! My turn~ so, she's a vampire, everyone knew that

Grell: Teehehe~ I knew it~! My turn~ so, she's a vampire, everyone knew that. It is odd for two Reapers to be raising a Vampire. I'm not sure who is the older one. But Rip claims that she's now 70 years old, she got turn into a vampire when she's 20. Like Undertaker said, her life is a mystery. Seriously, I'm not sure why she always carry that musket that she's so proud of. She's not in war, she's out of it! She should dress up more and be more pretty~ instead of wearing that dull suit everyday. She can get a little out of control when she smells blood nearby. And talk about influence by Ronnie! She now play video games with Ronnie!   God, we shouldn't have buy the Xbox 360 for him. Now I can hear them particularly screaming at each other arguing which is the best character whenever I come from from work. *sighs*

Undertaker: teehee~ not a moment of peace.

Grell: yeah, but they are our kids. I love them both equally. I'm not taking sides~

Undertaker: Looks like we're done here~

Grell: Keep those questions coming

Undertaker: Crevan and Sutcliff out!!