Thank you

Undertaker: A shout out to all the fans out there~ we are thankful for your patience and kind words. We haven't able to be here for almost a month since we were caught up with work. I can feel my soul draining from my body.

Grell: More than 2k Views baby! We have a few of you asking us a lot of questions~ We are thankful that you have the patience to keep in check for our updates!

Undertaker: The author isn't English. So do please bear with her if she have any grammar mistakes.

Grell: A lot may have been asking the same thing over and over again when will me and The Undertaker to get marry? Well, to answer that. We have to wait for the confirmation of the heads of the shinigami dispatch society.

Undertaker: Furthermore, We take dare question now. I would love to torture little Ronald again.

Grell: April is coming to an end soon.

Undertaker: Which means the author will have to concentrate on her studies for the month of May. Her finals is on June.

Grell: University life is so stressful.

Undertaker: Yes indeed. Don't worry,she will be checking for questions from you all and update this book whenever she can.

Grell: We hope that you all have a good day and thank you for taking the time to read this. Love you all lots~

Undertaker: Bye~