The moments which almost turn bad.

A/N: Art by me~

When was the time Undertaker saved his family without pulling out his scythe? By Madison

Grell: Oh~~ I know this one! I know this one~~!

Undertaker: Teehehehe. Do tell the audience~

Grell: You got to admit, him being the legendary death god, it's what I have to deal with hopeless fangirls every single day. There's always girls wanting to die just wanting Undertaker here to save them. *roll eyes*

Undertaker: Well, my dear you are my fiancée~ you're the only one I truly love.

Ronald: Stop. Stop. You're telling me that you two are engaged?!

Grell:Oh Ronnie~ we are~!

Ronald: Well, this family is getting weirder and weirder by the second

Undertaker: oh shush. You're weird too.

Ronald: I am not!!

Rip: Technically, we are all mad here, Mr Ronald.

Undertaker:She's right,you know~ once you enter the world of insanity, you can leave, but you will be forever trap in your own insanity.

Ronald: What the-

Grell: Ronnie, language!

Undertaker:Alright~ on with the  moments.

Undertaker save the day
Warning: Crossover
None of this is canon!

For a reaper like Grell and Ronnie, They need to get up early to start our day. It is not easy to get up early in the morning even with the alarm went off. They always go to work late, with William nagging and telling us his speech of tardiness.

But one morning, both Grell and Ronald managed to get up before the alarm goes off. For a lady like Grell, She needs time to do my makeup. And choose the outfit for the day.

Ronald was at the door knocking it, while Grell finally finished dressing up. "Senpai, Is undertaker in there with you? It seems I can't find that old fool anywhere."

She opened the door,one brow raised. "He's not in here, Ronnie."

Odd for undertaker not to be in the shop in this hour. Grell thought for a moment. "Maybe a customer call in and he needs to be there."

"At this hour?! Senpai, he's making breakfast at this hour! I'm hungry! I wanna eat now." Ronald whined.

Grell narrowed her eyes. "If you can't be patient. I guess no breakfast for you."

Ronald only pouted in response.

Rip came out from her room, rubbing both her eyes gently. "...Guten Morgen."

"Why are you up at this hour? Isn't vampire afraid of daylight." Ronald asked practically still clueless about vampires.

Rip yawned stretching out both her arms. "...Nein. And I need my daily dose of blood, so I got up early today."

"There's no need for that." That's undertaker's voice.

All three of them turned to the front door to see Undertaker holding stacks of wooden boxes. "I have your blood right here."

"Dear, let me help you!" Grell immediately volunteer.

"No need." But Undertaker declined her offer

But then.

Undertaker tripped by a skull that was left on the ground. The boxes that he carried falls to the floor with a loud thud. Everything that was in the boxes came out.

"Blood!!" Ronald yelled first pointing the red liquid that is now on the floor with other food that was suppose to be their breakfast.

Grell immediately went to Undertaker's side helping him up.

Undertaker chuckles. "It seems, our breakfast is ruined. Teehehehe."

Rip's blue eyes turned red, she's trying to restrain herself for being thirsty of blood. She is a beast when it comes to blood. There isn't any self-control.

Ronald immediately hide behind of Undertaker and Grell. "I'm scared."

"No..." Undertaker said while poking Rip's cheek with his long nails.

Totally what the f**k moment.

Ronald dropped his jaw.

Rip blinked, her eyes turned back to blue. "I'm sorry." She lowered her head feeling embarrassed.

Undertaker only smile. "Hey come now. You're a vampire. There isn't anything to be ashamed of."

"We're in a mad mad world~" Ronald suddenly sang.

Alas, Undertaker did manage to save their breakfast but... Grell and Ronald didn't arrived to work on time.

Ronald: Have some self-control!

Rip: You want me to rip your head off with just my bare hands?

Undertaker: Some things can never change. *pointing at Ronald and Rip who seem to be ready for war*

Grell: We're living in a madhouse.