Sleepover turned horribly wrong

A/N: congratulations~ we have reach to 50 chapters. I seriously thought I would end this book after writing the 10th chapter. Oh well~ anyhoo, this was requested by a friend. I'm doing this special just for him. *cough* I'm sorry if I write something wrong in this chapter LunitiCat  I kinda made Ronald Ooc

On a one cold night, where every shinigami get together at William's apartment , well not every shinigami. Eric and Alan decided to stay in their own crazy little home enjoying their whatever young couples do.

William narrowed his eyes. "Mr Undertaker. Why does your daughter have to come? Doesn't she knows this is just for Reapers?" Keeping his eyes on Rip who seem to be busy reading a book.

Undertaker shrugged giving William a smile. "Well, she is not doing anything harmful to your precious apartment is she?"

Ronald yawned stretching out both his arms. "This is the most boring sleepover I have ever been! Grell Senpai, I'm bored! Can I go home?"

Grell shot Ronald a look. "Your sister isn't complaining is she?"

"She's basically in her own world with that junk she is reading!" Ronald wined.

William have no choice but to hit Ronald on the head. "Shush. Miss Rip is reading about Shinigami history. Which I believe Grell stole it from my bookshelf."

"I would never... and William? Aren't you glad she's learning the culture of us Shinigami?"

William rolled his eyes.

Ronald went over to Rip taking a peek. "Shinigami aren't interesting~ well, except for me! I'm interesting~ I rock~ I'm Ronald Knox the awesome~!" Throwing both his hands up.

Rip turned to him. "I already know that you're awesome, herr Knox. I seen your moves. You're incredible."

Ronald was stunned? Did a Vampire just complimented him? He smirks putting both his hands on his hip. "Not so bad yourself. You manage to steal a gigantic ship and travel to German by yourself. You do know that you're a girl right? It's dangerous for a girl to travel alone, yes?"

"Say, Ronald is worried about mich?" Is Rip'a turned to smirk, closing the book and stand up turning her body fully facing Ronald. "...I am a vampire after all." Leaning a little forward to Ronald.

Ronald take a few steps back. "...you're a vampire. You're still a girl. Too bad, we're siblings now. If we're not, I would love to take you on a date."

William, Undertaker and Grell both stared at the two youngsters not sure how to react on their flirtatious atmosphere.

Do they always flirt with each other when no one is around?

William rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Honestly, Grell. You had to adopt Ronald?"

"Why not? I'm awesome!" Ronald answered overheard the conversation.

"And you had to adopt the vampire?!"

Rip narrowed her eyes. "I don't like this guy with his attitude..."

Ronald nodded agreeing with Rip. "He is the mean one."

"KNOX!"

Ronald blowed raspberry. "We are not in the office now~ so I don't have to listen to whatever you meanie have to say."

Undertaker tried to hold his laughter, while Grell is ready to take cover if William is going to burst.

Ronald pulled Rip to the 'gathering hole', making sure she wasn't left out. "Alright~ since this is a sleepover~ Rip why don't you share some of your horror stories with all of us."

Before Rip could answer, Alan and Eric burst through the door.

"Guten tag~" Eric was the first to greet.

"...Hello." Along with Alan.

William's eye twitched. "You're paying for my door, Eric."

"You're just in time for a spooky story!" Grell said.

"Are we now?" Eric smiled taking a seat just beside Rip. "Hallo, so you're Ronald's sister~schön dich zu treffen." Holding out his hand for her to shake it which she did.

Ronald rolled his eyes. "Eric! Stop showing off ! We all know you can speak German very well. Now! Rip~ may you please continue the story."

As Rip get to the scary part of the story, Grell held Undertaker's hand tightly, Ronald leaned closer getting very interested,William just did nothing but to stare at the vampire, Eric and Alan just got close together.

Then the lights went out. Grell was the first to scream.

"I can't see a thing!" Ronald complained. "Rip, are you holding my hand?"

Rip shook her head. "Nein...."

"William?"

"No." William answered.

"Anyone?"

"No." Everyone answered.

"T-then...who's hand am I holding....?" Ronald gulped.

The lights got back on again, Ronald sees no one holding his hand.

"...William Senpai. Your apartment is haunted!" Ronald first to stand up. "Guys! Common! It's not funny! If it wasn't Rip... it gotta be one of you trying to prank me!"

Grell shook her head. "Darling, I would never prank you in this kind of situation. Neither does your father."

Everyone in the room turned to William. William shrugged. "Maybe,one of Rip's story came true."

Ronald turned to Rip. "We are leaving! Right now!"

Rip nodded standing up, leaving with Ronald.

...The mystery was never solve...