Jealousy

If Grell get jealous how is Undertaker gonna deal with it? Question by The_Iplier_Person

Warning: contain arguments x3

Undertaker: *raise his hand immediately* oh oh I know this one, I know this one.

Grell: You're out of character, darling.

Undertaker: *clears his throat* Right. Well, I'm sure I'm not the flirting one here. *chuckles*

Grell: *rolls eyes* Oh right. I'm always the flirting type.

Undertaker: Well, I did once flirt with a customer of mine, which Grell caught me red handed.

Grell: hmph! And that lady is more prettier than me!

Undertaker: we have been over this! It's call service.

Grell: Why don't you provide yourself inside that service?! *cross both her arms*

Undertaker: You're making no sense at all!

Grell: Of course! Because I never make any sense! *throw her both arms into the air* You always think that I'm dumb! Im always your dumb girlfriend and nothing else more. The shinigami(s) in the dispatch society always look up to you, and me...I'm nothing more than just your possession. *looking down*

Undertaker: Honey, you're my everything. *step close to Grell* We came so far. People don't look down at you. Hell, you're the only one who don't follow the rules. Ronald call you 'senpai' for crying out loud. You're something to me, to all of us. *lift Grell's chin with his fingers* I love you just the way you are. No one, no other ladies can ever replace you.

Grell:  *eyes shimmer like stars* You mean it?

Undertaker: Every single word. *leaning down closer to her face*

And they kiss!!!

That my friend is how they handle jealousy.