Questions that we havent answer

Rip: Guess next time we should just mute our phone cause someone is overly excited about SOMETHING  a moment ago.

Grell: What? Oh darling, are you mad that I skip and help him with his thing?

Rip: No! It's just... Gah!! It's hard to explain. It's like you're cheating on Undertaker in front of him.

Undertaker: We kinda have some family issues here that we may want to die with later for now... Let's just do what we do best shall we?

Rip: Right. This is your book after all.

Undertaker: Teehehehe, hello my dearies and welcome to the 96th chapter of this book. We did promised to maintain our little "business" till Christmas. But~~ since someone didn't follow the rules guess we may have to just take a short break. *eyeing on Grell*

Grell: Hey hey! Eyes are up here, old man!

Undertaker: I know dearie, I know. You're just amazing to look at...

Rip: Cut cut cut!! Stop with this fight and then make up stuff. We're live people!

Grell: Where's Ronnie by the way?

Rip: Oh? I killed him. He's dead now.

Grell: WHAT?!

Undertaker: You do know that's sarcasm right dearie?

Grell: I-I know that.

Rip: Stop stop stop! We are getting further to the reason of why we are here!

Undertaker: oh yes, before we kinda ended this book. We found out that we have some small questions that we forgot to answer.

Rip: *clears throat*

Besides Ronnie and Rip, what will be the names of your kids?

Undertaker: Easy!

Both of them: Rosie and Ruby.

The fact that Undertaker is an all time villain in the Black Butler universe. Do you think it is odd for Grell to be dating him?

Grell: Correction... I am married to this guy. And I love him. He's my bad guy.

Undertaker: Aw... and you're my little jelly bean.

Rip: okay...moving on.

Hey Rip, how's is like to have Ronald as your brother?

Rip: Didn't someone asked me this before? Well, Ronald as my brother? I give a 5 out of 10 cause! He is not here so I don't have to lie about him being so great and strong. Blah blah blah! I hate him.

Undertaker: Woah woah. Hold it right there, hate is a strong word.

Rip: Coming out from me... No, hate isn't a strong word.

Grell: Aw~ you're just jealous that he has his own thing going out.

Rip: *faceplam* I'm not. I'm just  finally revealing my true self to everyone who is watching / reading this! I hate you all  equally.

Undertaker: Harsh.

Grell: Right...

What will you do when you found out that the world is ending in like 1 hour?

Rip: Probably break the rules and start randomly shooting people.

Grell: I will also start randomly chopping people.

Undertaker: Prepare a whole lot of coffins cause my wife and kid is killing innocent people before the world even end~

Between Sebastian and Claude, which do Grell think is hotter?

Grell: undertaker! I mean have you all seen Book of Atlantic yet?! He's hotter!!

GRELL MARRY ME!

Grell: Aw darling, I wish I could but I'm married to this shinigami here.

Undertaker: Teehehe. Guilty.

When was the last time Rip drank actual human blood instead from a medical blood bag?

Rip: 10 years ago, when I was captured by the enemy troops. That one poor weakling who wanted to do the right thing and let me go turned out to be his worst choice ever made. I tore him to pieces~

Grell: *gulp*

Rip: *smiles* Best human blood that I ever tasted.

How many admins do you have?

Rip: Three, we didn't include Admin Ronnie. The smarties behind all of these are Admin Grelly, admin Unnie and Admin Rippy.

Tough life choices?

Rip: I don't have one...

Grell: Don't have one either.

Undertaker: To be a father or not to be a father?

Rip: Let's take a break... I need some sleep~ night ~

Undertaker: Stay tune for more~

Grell: See you all next time, my darlings.