Rip Have A Question!!

Hey Rip, I have a question for you.

How is it having a brother? Is he older or are you older ? SugakookiesBTS

Rip: I can't believe it...This is my first question!! *shakes Ronald excitedly*

Ronald: G-Gahhhh... R-Rip! Get a hold of yourself!

Undertaker: Tee hehehe... Maybe we should create a 'Ask Rip Van Winkle' book ~~

Grell: Yeah, if she's ready to get her head fill with all the excitement and die from it...

Rip: Right~! *pulls Ronald along with her*

Ronald: H-hey...

Rip: Guten tag~ Nice to meet you. As you know I'm Rip Van Winkle. I'm the new member of this family~

Ronald: Not so new anymore...

Rip: Living with Ronnie, Grell and Undertaker have been a blast! Well~ having a brother is also fun too. He's sweet and kind, not like the other boys I have met...

Ronald: Hey, those are jerks. You should stay away from them.

Rip: Aren't you caring~?

Ronald: I always am!

Rip: Well, I was born 70 years ago, and I'm created when I was in my mid 20s... Yes, I'm an artificial vampire.

Ronald: Nothing to be ashamed about. You're still a vampire.

Rip: I'm sure I'm older than Ronald~ but, I let Ronald be the older sibling in this family.

Ronald: Yup, she let me. I'm the boss of her~

Rip: Stop rubbing it into my face!

Ronald: You know you love me~

Rip: Ew! No! *pushes Ronald away*

Ronald: Pfft~ you should see your face! All red and puffy~!

Rip: *rolls eye* Living with him can be nerve-wreaking and weird sometimes...his constant flirting with other girls when we go groceries shopping together get me on my nerves!

Ronald: Hey, deal with it. The only thing it get you on your nerves it's because you're jealous~! Just admit it!

Rip: I will not admit anything! I'm jealous of what exactly? Of you? Oh please, there's tons of fishes in the sea.

Ronald: Not all of them are as awesome as me~ not to mention hundred times good looking. *wink*

Rip: *shivers* This is why I don't hang out with him most of the time. I rather have Grell blabbering about her day~

Ronald: You know, Rip have huge thing for opera. *smirks* not to mention amazing singing voice.

Rip: Why thank you--- Wait, you're being sarcastic aren't you?

Ronald: *runs away* catch me if you want to find out!

Rip: Hey!!*chase after him*

Undertaker: Teehehe, not a moment of peace in this house with those two here.

Grell: You got that right...

Undertaker: Should Rippy have her own book?

Grell: No! She's not ready!