Honesty is the best policy

Honest thought about Ronald. Riverjinx

A/N Sorry,I'm kinda busy at the moment to prepare my Finals so, I will have to reply slowly.

Undertaker: Ladies first.

Grell: My honest thoughts about Ronnie? Easy... he's loud and absurd...always hurt my feelings.

Undertaker:...Grell....

Grell: Fine fine. He is...a very good listener. Although time to time that he pretended to ignore me, but he actually did listen to what I said. As a teacher/senpai of his, he can get a little annoying...I'm not saying I'm not annoying. He can be a fast learner! I'm impressed of what he has accomplished today! I like him a lot as a co-worker and a friend. I'm just glad that me and him working side by side~

Undertaker: Ahehehe. I always knew that Ronald is a fan of mine. Anyway, as a reaper, it is hard to do not get overtime. I see Ronald getting overtime from time to time. But!! He did manage to finish his job at the end~Sometimes, I would visit Grell at her workplace...and when I turned to look at the board, which it has all the other reapers' accomplishment rewards etc. Ronald have the title 'Employee of the month' for almost 6months. I'm impressed for a slacker like him, can accomplish such a great title! And it is not easy too!!

Grell: He wanted to be The Second Undertaker. *smirks*

A/N: This author right here had already written what Ronald's honest thought about Undertaker and Grell. Go check it out~~ LunitiCat