Love and Attention

well, I know there were moments grell cries and need of undy love, what about Undertaker in need of grelly love? By Madison

Undertaker: Ho~ho~Ho

Grell: You're not Santa Claus...

Undertaker: Right~ So we will answer this with a flashback!

Flashback,

One evening, Grell came back from work with Ronald.

Ronald yawned stretching out both his arms. "Well~ time to head to bed. Goodnight you all." And headed upstairs.

Grell looked around the room. Where's Undertaker? Usually he would be the one to jump of from any of the coffin just to scare Ronald. But today...

"Ah...My dear." Undertaker said walking out from the kitchen.

"Unnie~" Grell flung herself to him. "I miss you so~"

"Yes, I miss you too..." He replied

Odd...Undertaker isn't feeling himself today. Grell thought. Did something happened when she was at work?

"...You okay?" Grell asked worrying for her silver knight.

"...I don't know..." Undertaker said lowering his head.

"Hey..." Grell wasn't sure what Undertaker's expressing is now because of the bangs covering his eyes up. She gently take one hand and push back the bangs. And saw...

Undertaker is in tears.

"Adrian..." Using his real name now. She furrowed her brows even hardly. "Do tell me what's wrong?...Are you hurt...?"

Undertaker shook his head and leaned onto Grell.

"Adrian?"

It has been so long since the death of Vincent Phantomhive and his wife. A dear friend of Undertaker's. He have hold his emotions for so long... he never notice that he have been the one hurting himself.

"I miss him..." Undertaker said wrapping his arms around Grell. "A dear old friend of mine..."

Grell didn't say anything instead she listen to what Undertaker have to say.

"Not even ashes was left..."

Grell nodded knowing that he was talking about Vincent.

"But that's in the past... All I need is you now." Undertaker sighed happily pulling back the hug and gave Grell a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?"

Undertaker nodded leaning closer giving a kiss on Grell's forehead.

"The kids and you is all I need now~"

End of flashback!

Ronald: I'm feeling even more cringing by the second.

Rip: Good thing we weren't there to witness ....

Undertaker: Alright you two. Off you go~ play with your video games or something~

Grell: Alright~ On with the next question.