Sick Ronald~

What if Ronald got sick,what will we do? Riverjinx

Grell: We are back in business people! Wohoo~

Undertaker: Both of our children isn't home so....

Grell:Ronald have a lot of paperwork to do. I wonder why we're here slacking off...

Undertaker: And Rip is... where did she say she was going?

Grell: Oh, back to Germany to get her stuff. You know, girls need personal belongings with them wherever they go. She only come here with her musket.

Undertaker: Ah right. You're good at those,not me~ um, how is she going back to Germany?

Grell: She said she will figure out herself.

Rip stole a ship!!!

Undertaker: Oh? Right! So, Reapers hardly get sick!If Ronald did...

Grell:...As a good mother, I won't force him to drink chicken soup. I do recall that Ronald doesn't like chicken...?

Undertaker: He won't be going to work if he's sick. We can do his work for him...not letting that bossy William find out.

Grell: H-hey...William isn't that bossy.

Undertaker: And we will make sure to let Ronald~ and let him watch tv and ...

Grell: We're not bothering him until he gets better~

Undertaker: What if a vampire get sick? Are we going to give her Chicken blood soup?!

Grell:...You're the one who have all the knowledge on vampires!

Undertaker: ...I will find a book about that.

Grell: Wait...are you saying you're accepting her?

Undertaker: Whatever you like, honey. But, she will have to find her own blood if she's hungry!

Grell: Aw~~ I know I could count on you~~ *hugs*