Together Forever.

How did we end up together? LunitiCat

Undertaker: That is an excellent question!

Grell: It's quite a funny story actually.

Last Christmas,

They were all invited to a Christmas Eve party at the Phantomhive manor. Surprising that Grell got invited too.

Undertaker: *walks in and laugh* oh hohoho~ Merry Christmas.

Ciel: Undertaker, there's no such thing as Santa Claus.

Undertaker: If you believe hard enough. It will come true, Earl. Hue hue.

Sebastian: My lord-

Grell: Se~bas~tian~~~ *came running inside and cling onto Sebastian* oh how I miss you so~

Sebastian: *close his eyes and open them up, turning to Ciel* My lord...what is the meaning of this?

Ciel: Well, you invited the Trancy boy. *smirk* I should pay you back equally, Sebastian.

Alois: Em? OwO??

As Ciel and Sebastian continue their bickering, Undertaker And Grell have a moment to catch up.

Undertaker: oh hello my lady, haven't seen you around lately.

Grell: Ah~ our legendary death god. It's nice to see you here. Normally, you would be sleeping in your creepy little coffin in your dusty little shop during the holiday season.

Undertaker: I do intended to get some fun in the holiday season~~

Grell: Do hug me~* lean onto Undertaker*

Undertaker: huehue~ *hugs back* can't get enough of me can't you?

Ciel: Alright...love birds. Let's open some presents~ right Sebastian?

Sebastian: You're very right, my lord.

Grell turning to Undertaker raising a brow. "Love birds?"

Undertaker did the same but with a smirk. "Oh? We are?"

It was almost 12 midnight, everyone has fallen asleep on the carpet floor near the Christmas tree. Everyone except for Undertaker. He was on the balcony gazing at the night sky. Even it is snowing and it is very cold, it didn't bother him anyway.

Grell woke up, rubbing her eyes gently. "Hm....?" Slowly walking towards the Undertaker.

"Oh? Grell." Undertaker turned to the red head. "Can't sleep?"

Grell pouts. "It's Christmas Eve. And...I'm all alone..." Closing her eyes sighing.

Undertaker put an arm around Grell. "Well, you got me...now."

Grell blushed.

Back to reality,

Grell: and that's how~~

Undertaker: It's funny. But cheesy?