Update 2018 (Randomness)

Ronald: Hello my awesome fans! *wave* We had returned from the dead!

Rip: Guten tag~ it's so nice to see all of you again.

Ronald: I can't believe March of 2018 is coming to an end. When was our last update?

Rip: about 6 months ago. *Looks around* do you know vhere did our parents vent?

Ronald: Hmm...Why bother them? This is our paradise now.

Rip: Instead of playing video games? Ja, I can see vhy. Anyway, ve von't be here long... Because ve have some unfinished business to attend to.

Ronald: By that she meant, dating. As you all know, after the big break up of Rip and William T. Spears, aka my uptight annoying boss. Rip moved on to her next target! It's the chubby doughnut that she called her commander.

Rip: Stop harassing mein Major!

Ronald: Ha! Seriously, you need to get your eyes check, I am more good looking than him.

Rip: You said zhat every time vhen I bring a boy home. I don't see Grell disapprove!

Ronald: That's because she's too busy making out with Undertaker!

Grell (from the other room): Kids! Will you two stop  bickering for one minute?!

Ronald:..She started it. *Mumbles*

Grell: Ronald!!!

Ronald: How can she even heard me...?

Rip: Ja, me und Ze Major are involved in some complicated relationship at ze moment.

Ronald: They are also Facebook official! And also Twitter!

Rip: Vill you stop for one minute?!

Ronald:*shutting up*

Rip: Alright so, a reader asked me if me und William vill staring dating again? Ze answer ist nein.

Ronald: Nein is German for no.

Rip: Because, it vas all a prank to begin vith. William ist a nice guy, he vill definitely find ze right girl for his liking und instead forced him to be in a relationship because of your idiotic brother's prank...*turns to Ronald*

Ronald: Oh it's my fault? Yeah, you're absolutely right.

Rip: Besides~ zhis one right here. *Wraps an arm around Ronald's neck*Will always has mein back no matter vhat.

Ronald: Don't get to mushy on me, sis. But yeah, I will.

Rip: Next ist...Vhere have ve been for ze past few months?

Ronald: Oh. Wow. Well. Hmm...

Rip: Ve vent to a convention!

Ronald: Let's just say it was freaking radical!

Rip: Then... Undertaker had to messed it up.

Ronald: Oh boy...*snickered*

Undertaker: *comes in* You called, daughter? *turns to the camera* Well, hello there. My dearies~

Ronald: Are you and Grell done with your activities?

Undertaker: What sorts of activities?
.

Ronald:You know! *Threw hands up*

Undertaker: I don't know what you're talking about.

Rip: So about that convention. Undertaker accidentally spilled his drink onto Grell's hair.

Ronald: Which then Grell had to go back to the hotel to wash it off.

Rip: Dragging all of us back. She vas pissed...

Ronald: I never seen her that pissed before.

Undertaker: You kids do know I'm here right?

Rip: Ja, ve know.

Ronald: Well, they made up in the end. Rip and I ended up not going to the second day of the convention. But Grell and Undertaker did.

Undertaker: Packed with lots of strangers.

Rip: *message notification* Ah! Mein Major ist here.

Ronald:Wait...You're going on another date?

Rip: Ja. *Stands up* on ze Zeppelin.

Undertaker: Do come home in one piece, darling.

Rip: Alright~ Love you, dad. Love you, Ronnie. Bye mein lovely readers~ * walks out*

Ronald: Well she's happy.

Undertaker: A little too happy.

Grell: *comes in* Oh, Rippy ist on her date? *sits down beside Undertaker* And why are you still here?

Ronald: What? I'm not allow to be in my room?

Grell: You're supposed to spy on her like you used to.

Ronald: I have better things to do to spy on my vampire sister with that jelly doughnut of hers! *Check the time of his watch* Well, look at that! It's party time! Goodbye~! *runs out*

Grell: Typical. *Shakes head*

Undertaker: Anyway, The main characters of this book has returned!  And much alive!

Grell: Told you we're not leaving this book hanging~! 

Undertaker: So we are going to stay here until you readers think of a question for us to answer! No funny business. I have my wife here! *Holds Grell*

Grell: Unnie, please. We have an audience.

Undertaker: Till next time~!

---------♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡--♡-♡-♡-♡--♡-♡-♡--♡---------

Admin Unnie; I believe I owe you all an apology for leaving this book hanging over the cliff in the first place. Life got in the way and well...

Admin Grelly: Unnie got fired from her job so she's basically a freelancer now. And as for Admin Rippy... Well, she is dating someone. Too busy to even have a nice and normal conversation with us.

Admin Unnie; We're still open for question and dares. Or you can just drop a Pm. Hit me up with a hello if you want to talk~ Lunni! We missed you so so much~

Admin Grelly: That's all for today. See you all next time. Bye~

Admin Unnie: Auf Wiedersehen!