Being with someone we hadly even know

What is our association with Finnian the gardener? SugakookiesBTS

Warning : Will get out of hand in the end

Undertaker pulled Grell forcefully to the camera.

Undertaker: Come on. We have to do this!

Grell: why don't you do it? You're so smart!

They haven't resolve the argument yet.

Undertaker: Fine. But you're staying here.

Grell: Whatever...

Undertaker: So~ *smiles* Finnian... um...who is that?

Grell: oh for the love of death god! The gardener who works at the Phantomhive household. Stupid Phantomhives...

Undertaker: I don't quite remember him being in the Phantomhive household...

Grell: ....He appeared after Ciel made a contract with Sebastian. Oh, I get it...you're trying to make me talk to you!

Undertaker: *chuckles* Think whatever you want, we are still in a timeout~

Grell: hmph! *cross her arms*

Undertaker: I heard Finnian is some scientist experiment. But he got out? And met Sebastian and the young lord... I don't know Finnian that much...I hardly even know him at all. So I don't have a connection with him.

Grell: Finnian...Nope, I don't know him. He's not on the death list yet. I only seen him a few times when I was stalking at Bassy~~

Undertaker: I thought you agreed no to call Sebastian that!

Grell: that was before the time out. Now I can do whatever I want without you concerning me~

Undertaker: If we have a daughter, I would never let her fall in love with a demon.

Grell: Oh so you do want a piece from me?

Undertaker: Yes! I could see that is impossible... I would name her Rosie...

Grell: ...*start sniffing*...I need...some time to rethink my decisions with you...

Uh-oh, things did get out of hand today. Will they make up like they used to?