The date.

Alright!! 4K special! And drawing by me~ *pointed at the cover photo*

Someone came up with this idea. Thank you random citizen!

No comment. But do enjoy this sappy story.

People we like to thank
LunitiCat (call me princess and we are even!)
WilliamTStheBoss (Nicely done on your new book)
Enjel_Hayashi (Thanks for spamming)
SugakookiesBTS ( Thanks for spamming too~)

4K special ~!

After the events of Ronald and Rip pranking William, which he didn't even know that it was just a prank all along. He sighed putting down a file, turning his attention to a book on his shelf. He stood up slowly making his way to the bookshelf and took out the book.

'Dating 101'

He flipped through the pages, sitting back down, concentrated on the book.

'First, get to know the lady'

That's easy enough. William thought, calling Ronald on his phone telling him to get into his office immediately.

Ronald came into his office without even knocking on his door. "What is it, old man boss? I'm busy with the paperwork you know..."

William adjusted his glasses looking up at Ronald. "Knox, your tone. I just want to ask you... what does your sister like?"

Ronald widened his eyes after hearing the question then slowly narrowing his eyes sending a death glare at him. "You know, she's like a delicate flower to me. And you look like someone who would crush that delicate flower...I'm not sure if I can just hand her to you."

Ronald retorted crossing his arms in front of his chest.

William stood up. "You will tell me right now, Knox! Otherwise, I will have to take away your scythe..."

Ronald blew raspberries. "Like I even care if my scythe gets taken away..."

"I will have no choice but to send your sister away."

"Like I - wait, what?"

"You heard me, Knox..."

Ronald gulped. He had no choice but to tell William what Rip is into.

After that, Ronald ran home. Smashing the door hard when he came in, causing Rip to furrow her brows, looking up at Ronald with worried and fearful eyes.

"I'm sorry. He's gonna ask you on a date." Ronald said while rubbing the back of his head with one of his hands.

Rip understandingly nodded. "Oh, well, this is just great. I can't believe he took it seriously..." Suddenly her legs got weak and she flopped herself onto the carpet floor.

"Well, you like him don't you?"

"I don't like him like him..." Rip mumbled under her breath.

Undertaker came in holding a bouquet of roses chuckled as he saw his daughter laying on her stomach on the carpet floor. "Oh boy. William wanted me to give you this, Rip."

Ronald took it from his hands and opened the card. "Dear Miss Rip, I would like you to join me for dinner tonight. Signed William T. Spears" he read it out loud.

"So formal of him." Rip commented.

Undertaker smiled. "Why don't you just give him a chance hmm? William's a nice guy."