Bloody stains and the smell of beer in the air (Random)

Grell: This is now officially a 'ask Undertaker and Grell' book and also 'Stories of a random family'~

Undertaker: Yeah...it's fun for the readers but not me.

Grell: You're just cranky that Ronnie came home late last night.

Undertaker: Not that. He came home late last night drunk and continue his drinking in his room!

Grell:...Darling, it's fine. I'm not complaining~ even Rip.

Undertaker: A vampire in the house is dangerous enough!

Grell:...She's just a miss understood child.

Undertaker: She could have found a pair of better parents.

Grell: *rub the bridge of her nose* Undertaker...we've been over this. She is an ex- Nazi soldier. She's just an ordinary vampire who won't kill the innocent and is willing to find an ordinary job.

Undertaker: She can actually help around the shop~ I can teach her~ oh this will be fun!

Grell: told you~

Undertaker: oh and we read the previous chapters. Let's just say...we are so lovey dovey back then.

Grell: *hugs undertaker* Well, that was before we even plan to adopt a child. Things are different now~ and we're still together and no one is going to tear us apart.

Ronald: Hey Rip. Do you want to have a drink ? I know a pretty good place that we can go. Plus, I don't want to be involve with whatever the parents are doing right now.

Rip Van Winkle: Ja? They have blood there?

Ronald: Loads~! We can party too~ you can meet the gang and all but not my boss William!

Rip Van Winkle: Well~ let's go!

The two went off for some sister-brother bonding time.

Grell: The kids are out again.

Undertaker: Nah, don't mind them. They can take care of themselves~! it's great to see Ronald and Rip getting along together.

Grell: oh?

Undertaker: Good thing that we found Rip and took her in. I heard that she's very terrified of other vampires. Vampires who are stronger than her.

Grell: She is.

Undertaker: enough with all this touchy feelings... and who's ship is that park near the harbor?!

Grell: Rip's ship.

Undertaker: Rip stole a ship...?

Grell:...Yes. Rip stole a ship and stole your bag of chips and did a backflip before twisted her hip!

Undertaker: What was that?!

Grell: Ronald's fault.

Undertaker: How is that Ronald's fault?

Grell: Hmm...it rhymes~~