Crossover time!

Undertaker: Hello people! We are here to answer Ronald's question! LunitiCat

What will happen if Ronald broke Grell's most precious thing?

Grell: *narrowed her eyes* like my heart? He did that ages ago...and it still fucking hurts!

Undertaker: What? When?

Grell: It's nothing important... now, we're doing something special here. Who here knows Rip Van winkle? She is from Hellsing Ultimate (anime)! A character which some of the fans claim that she is my long lost sister or something.

Undertaker: I'm confused as well.

Grell: she... *smiles* is quite pretty.

Rip Van Winkle: Hello~ you all. I am the huntress, Rip Van Winkle. Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, my bullet punishes all without distinction.

Undertaker: is it necessary to invite her here? *made a face*

Grell: Author's friend want author to do this special for her... This is dedicated to Annie from England!

Rip: Ya, ya. So what do I have to do while I'm here?

Grell: Rip, is it true that some of the fans out there ship us? Do you know anything of it?

Rip: oh? I see. Fans do have ways to entertain themselves~ well, I for one think that Grell and I are sister and brother relationship~~~!

Undertaker: Grell Sutcliff and Rip Van Winkle. We all can have a long lost nazi sister at Germany and a lost and unwanted transexual brother at England.

Grell: Dont mind him~what is your thoughts on people shipping the both of us?

Rip: Well, I can't change the fact this is what the fans want. It's cute, to be honest. Not a lot of crossover ships nowadays. I don't mind, it's their freedom. We're not even cannon.

Undertaker: Might I remind you that both of you came from two different anime!

Rip: ummm...Grell, is he jealous? I can feel it...not because I'm a vampire.

Grell: Undertaker! Please don't interrupt us! I guess that's it~

Rip: oh? Well, that was fast~

Grell: Thank you Rip for joining us today~

Rip: thank you Grell for letting me here~ you have an amazing boyfriend.

Undertaker: Me amazing? Well...thank you?

Rip: You're the legendary death god, yes? Grell told me a lot about you~

Undertaker: *turned to grell*

Grell:~~~ Okay~~~ we're done here! And Ronnie, sorry if we didn't answer your question.