Old

Undertaker: I'm too old for this. I see we haven't answer some of the questions.

Grell: Actually a lot are from SugakookiesBTS ~

Undertaker: We have children to feed! Well, they can feed themselves but still...we are busy~

Grell: Where did I get that magic comb you say? Well... technically it is not the comb. It's my hair. It will turned back to the normal dull brownish colour once I comb it.

Undertaker: So call magic... yes?

Grell: are you trying a German accent?

Undertaker: Yes, you have a German Vampire for a daughter for crying out loud.

Grell: And you took both of them in. You're the father. You have your own responsibility.

Rip Van Winkle: You do know ich bin still here, yes?

Undertaker: Don't you sleep?

Grell: That's the question from one of the readers out there~

Rip: Nein~ I don't. I vave too much to do.

Undertaker: Such as sneaking away and went back to Germany without tell us.

Rip: H-hey! Ro- *clears throat* Germany ist mein home. I mogen to visit when I vave the time~

Note: Rip Van Winkle is a German. So she can't speak English very well, she would mix both German and English together, even her pronunciation is wrong. And I don't have a spelling problem -.-

Grell: Have you seen Ronnie lately?

Rip: Ronald? Nein. (Covering up for Ronald) I think er went to a pub or something.

Grell: Again?

Rip: *shrugs and walk off*

Undertaker: Right~ next question. Oh it's about Book of Atlantic

Grell: Didn't we said we haven't watch it yet on some previous chapter?

Undertaker: We saw the trailer. And I'm the bad guy? And it's awesome!

Grell: The love battle between you and me is so hot!

Undertaker: It's war~ not love, darling.

Grell: *sighs* well, I guess we have to wait for the movie then.

Undertaker: We are the stars!

Grell: He tried to kill Sebastian. *whispered*

Undertaker: N-not my fault he and the young lord always interrupting my hard work!

Grell: Ghouls...zombie... it's your best idea?

Undertaker: Raising the dead up, and they do my biting~ *sings*

Grell: well, that's it~ Undertaker and Grell signing off~ bruh bye~