Horror movie night with family

Rip: Hallo~! Rip Van Winkle here with Ronald~

Ronald: Hello my beautiful readers. Why did I agreed to do this again?

Rip: Cause, you love me~~

Ronald: I do not!

Rip: You want me to shoot you?

Ronald: *back aways* I love my face. Please don't make me ugly.

Rip: So~ It was our first family movie night at some Shinigami realm cinema.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Ronald: Grell Senpai, are you sure William Senpai gave you those tickets for all of us to watch some movie? It's just...weird for him to be nice?

Grell: oh shush. William is not always that uptight~ just some misunderstood person.

Ronald: He even let Rip here in the Shinigami realm! Odd!

Rip: Miss Grell. What movie are we going to watch?

Grell: It's 'The Bride', darling.

Ronald & Rip: Oh I hate romantic comedy!

Undertaker: Now now children. I'm sure it's something more suiting.

Ronald: I rather have Rip shoot me.

Rip: and I rather have Ronald mow me.

Both sighing side by side not excited at all.

Once they went in and got drinks and popcorn, they were settle in their seats.

Ronald: Wow...this is fancy~ the place is fancy.

Rip: Want some chocolate covered popcorn? *passed her popcorn to Ronald *

Ronald: Oh? Things are even fancy here~ Don't vampire realm have this blood covered popcorn? *throw some into his mouth*

Rip: Pfft. That will be suicide.

Ronald: So you can't eat this?

Rip: Nein... I can only drink blood.

Ronald: I got so much to learn about vampires. We could go blood hunting sometime together.

Rip: We'll see.

Grell: They are doing it again. *whisper*

Undertaker: Ronald just want an excuse to get off work.

So the movie starts.

Turns out it isn't a romantic comedy after all.

It

Was

A

HORROR

MOVIE!!!

made in Russia

Good thing there was subtitles.

Rip: Fuck... what the.... *clings onto Ronald*

Ronald: W-wait... this isn't... shit! *have the bucket of popcorn blocking his face* Damn William!

Rip: I seriously think this is his way of paying back...* have her eyes close*

So...Both Ronald and Rip have their eyes close the whole time until the movie ends.

Ronald and Rip walked out a total mess.

Rip: *hold herself* I-I'm going to kill that William.

Ronald: Me too...

Undertaker: Oh? You kids really didn't watch the trailer before entering the cinema?

Ronald: Who have time for that?! I don't have my phone with me!

Rip: The horror....

Grell: oh god please. Ronald, you're afraid of ghosts and Rip, you're afraid of other powerful vampires. You two should come out from your shells! And stop running.

Ronald & Rip: Its not that easy!!

Ronald: I blame William for having a haunted apartment!

Rip: I died twice. Killed by a vampire twice!

Undertaker: You two will be a laughing stock once everyone heard.

Ronald: I'm too awesome to be even hurt by some nonsense rumors. What kind of dad are you for forcing their child to deal with their own fears. You're nuts I tell you. NUTS!!!

Undertaker: WHY YOU LITTLE...

Rip: I'm going home.

Ronald: Me too...

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Ronald: We actually didn't return home. We are in Rip's gigantic ship~ it has everything here. A fridge filled with food. A game room. A party room~ a private pub!! A pool! We can actually survive here without them.

Rip: *sighs* Why don't you call your friends here so we can have a small gathering or something, before our parents find out we are here.

Ronald: Let's make a song about us running away from home~

Rip: So there you have it~ a family movie night turns out to be me and Ronald running away from the Legend in the end.

Ronald: I'm still going to kill William.

A/N: Blame my boredom!