Cutest moment

Drawing drawn by yours truly~

What is the cutest moment we thought of each other? By Madison

Grell: Oh my. What lovely question~

Undertaker: Well, every moment with you is the cutest~ *hugs Grell*

Rip and Ronald making gagging noises at the background.

Grell: You're the Silver Knight to my flaming red heart~

Undertaker: And you're my burning red night that light my creepy dark life.

Again, Rip and Ronald continue to make gagging noise at the background.

Grell: Right our Cutest moments~

The day, before it all begins, by begin...she meant the relationship between her and Undertaker. She was still working as a butler for Madam Red. Of course, that's just what the public thinks. Behind those innocent looks, Grell is more than an gullible butler who doesn't know how to do anything.

"What a mess..."

She said after yet another successful killing.

Finally she arrived in front of The Undertaker's funeral parlor. She made a face "Tch, this dusty old man don't scare me."

Which she then decided to walk inside and take a look. Not caring if she's intruding.

Then a snicker could be heard inside one of the coffins. Grell then open the lid, Undertaker appeared to be resting inside it. "Well, hello, dearie. So nice of you to be dropping by."

"...You know very well who I really am. So stop being nice  to me." Grell crossed her arm folding it neatly,placing them in front of her chest.

"Oh~ Well, you are a lady. So I intend to treat you like one." Undertaker cooed.

Grell rolled her eyes. "Well, I just thought I could drop by and I don't know, play tea party with you or something."

Undertaker smiled gladly lead Grell to the dining table which is all set with tea and biscuits. "Well, I don't have much to offer. I can only give you tea that is hot and biscuits that are fresh."

Grell took a sit. "Whatever."

Undertaker poured the tea into Grell's tea cup. "Enjoy~"

Moments later,

Grell giggles as she put on Undertaker's robes on while Undertaker is in Grell's attire.

"It fits perfectly!" Grell said twirling around, excitedly cheered like a child.

"Glad you like it my dear."

Then Ciel burst through the door. "Undertaker...!!" But stop his track once he saw his aunt's butler. "Grell, what the bloody hell are you doing here?!"

Grell played with his fingers, the innocent act begin again. "W-well um..."

"I invited him here." Undertaker simply replied with a smile.

Ciel narrowed his eyes. "Well, go change. Madam Red is looking for you."

"Y-yes..." Grell bowed his head and went to the back along side with Undertaker.

Sebastian came into the shop. "Master?"

Ciel rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Seriously, Madam Red's butler Grell have time to be fooling around with Undertaker but not learn to make a simple tea."

Grell came out. "I-I'm ready."

Ciel nodded. "Let's go..."

Grell waited Ciel and Sebastian to go out first. Then she turned to Undertaker smiling. "Thank you for a lovely evening."

Undertaker chuckles. "Well, be careful now. I don't you ending up to be one of my clients." And that, Undertaker held Grell's hand and place a kiss on the back of it. "You're welcome to visit, my dear."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Grell: I guess that's our cutest moments.

Undertaker: Aw~ you're such a great actress~!

Grell: *snuggles him* And this pretty actress is dating a legend~

Ronald: I'm going to be sick! Ah! *runs away*