Pets (randomness)

Okay so we are doing some questions involving with pets. Question by Author's friend.

Undertaker:...Pets? Do we even keep pets?

Grell:....Ronald gave me some snakes and frogs. Does that count?

Undertaker: oh yeah.
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

That day, Grell returned to her office to finish up some work.

Grell: *make a face to find out all the bats, frogs and snake* ......

Ronald: Do you like your little gift?

Grell:...not likely no. But thanks. *walks in*

Ronald:....You're not screaming.

Grell:...I got used to all these creatures. And plus, William is standing right behind you.

William: Ronald Knox! What did you do to Grell's office?! Get all those animals in a bow at once!

Ronald: Not fair! I was trying to pay her back for making us kiss! Aren't you mad at all?!

William: No, because I'm glad that Grell and the undertaker finally get some work done, unlike you... whom seem to be slacking off all day playing pranks on people...

Ronald: Why are you mad about? Grell isn't mad about me for putting all those creatures in there!

William: Clean it up right now!

Grell: It's fine. I will do it. *sighs*

William & Ronald:...what?

Grell:....*smiles* Can I take those home to Undertaker, Ronnie?

Ronald: Um...sure...

Grell:...William, I'm almost done with the paperwork... I will hang them in before quitting time.

William: Good, keep it up. *pull Ronald by the collar* Common, Mr Knox!

Ronald: B-but but...what the heck is wrong with Grell Senpai?!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Undertaker: That's how I get the free snakes and Frogs~thank you, Ronald.

Grell: so about pets... I always wanted something small like a Hamster~

Undertaker:...Yes. She do like small things.

Grell: Unnie wanted a dog~ We are also thinking about that. He/she can guard the ship while we are away~ isn't that great?

Undertaker: We can dress him/her up~ clean them~ play fetch~ teach them to bite demons!

Grell: *look over to Undertaker*...What? You do know demons can't die easily right? They hardly even alive!

Undertaker:..Oh...right. Anyway, pets are awesome! Even though we only have frogs and Bats...

Grell: don't forget snakes...

Undertaker: Ah yes, and snakes.

Grell: Unnie gonna use them for his lecturer on anatomy.

Undertaker: You don't really think I'm gonna keep them right, Ronald?*smirks*