Vampires and Reapers get together and have tea.

Tea party gone horribly wrong

Rip Van Winkle: Helo~~! Is it I~ Rip Van Winkle~I am invited by Grell to have tea time with them~!

Undertaker: *face palms* this is even worst than Ronnie trashing the house.

Rip Van Winkle: You're just jealous that Grell invited me, A nazi vampire to a tea party!

Undertaker: *holding the camera* Hello...people who are reading/watching this. This freaky vampire here is known as Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing(anime). If you don't know that anime! I request you to walk away from this chapter right now!

Rip Van Winkle: I am allow to crash here, yes?

Undertaker:...As long as Ronald isn't home yet...

Ronald: Hey Old man (Undertaker let that slide) have you-...*stop his track looking at Rip* w-who is this?

Rip Van Winkle: Helo~ I'm Rip Van Winkle.

Ronald: Wow...she looks like Grell-Senpai~! Impressive. Say, are you Undertaker's new girlfriend?

Rip Van Winkle: Excuse me?...

Undertaker: Ronald...This is just a friend of Grell's. A Vampire.

Ronald: Oh~ A vampire. Is it true that you will vanish once you stand under a sun?

Rip Van Winkle: I have my parasol~~ Undertaker, is this...the child you and Grell adopted?

Undertaker: Aye...he is like a mini Grell.

Rip Van Winkle: oh I can see that. *pats Ronald's on the head*

Ronald : hey, hey...no touchy! *backs away* Where is mo- Grell anyway?

Grell: Hello~~ I'm back~~ Oh hello Ronnie~ Rip~ *place groceries on the table*

Ronald: Too much madness in one house! I'm out of here~ Knox out!

Grell:...Oh no you don't. *grab Ronald by the collar and drag him back to the table* This is a family tea party!

Ronald: I hate you.

Grell: I know~ You should get to know her a bit.

Undertaker: *whisper to the camera* Ronald, I think your mother is trying to get you with a nice, insane girl. Do Vampires and Reapers even go together...?

Ronald: Fine, as long as it is not work~ *drink his tea*

Rip Van Winkle: *smiles* So how old are you, Ronald?

Ronald: oh me? I'm not sure. I guess I'm not as old as that dusty old man over there who is holding and laughing at the camera.

The two talked for a while, Ronald telling some lame jokes and Rip actually laughed.

Grell: *smirks* Hey, Ronnie~

Ronald: Yes?

Grell: What do you think about Rip?

Ronald: She's nice, I guess.

Grell: wanna marry her?

Rip and Ronald: What the hell?!

Ronald: what the heck is wrong with you people?! She is a vampire!!! I'm a reaper! We don't go together! (He has totally lost it)

Grell: Oh~ you are my Son~ she is perfect for you, darling.

Undertaker: Teehehehe. I agreed with her. She's not wrong, you know.

Ronald: *stand up* I'm sorry but I can't accept... Excuse me. *run out from the house*

Rip Van Winkle: Poor boy, I pity him. You treated him so badly but he does have feelings.

Grell: ...The sooner he man up, the better.

Undertaker: hey Ronald. You just got prank by you mother.

To Ronald LunitiCat