Prologue Part 2

After they were declared the winners of the Building Competition, Jesse and his friends cheered. Finally they win at something, and it was all thanks to Jesse, and not his useless sister Jess.

In the midst of their celebrating, Jesse began to noticed something was missing, a certain someone to be exact.

"Hey guys," he asked his friends. "Where's Jess? She should have been here since the beginning, you did remind her to come here right?"

Axel just shrugged. "We reminded her for the past few days of the Building Competition." He said, but that was lie. None of them did, they were just tired of being around her! Even Reuben.

"I guess she just doesn't listen." Olivia said passively. Petra and Reuben agreeing with her. But mostly because it was something negative about his sister, and they'll agree, no matter what is said.

"Well," Jesse started. "This just isn't right. She should be here too! She designed this build!" he said, much to the annoyance of everyone.

It was then he saw his sisters' retreating form, walking away with her head down. "Look! There she is!" he said happily. He stepped away from his friends to go after her, to celebrate with the rest of the group; only to be stopped by, what could describe as, fangirls.

"Excuse me! Are you the leader?" one of them among the group asked.

"Well I wouldn't say leader but-" he didn't finish because he was interrupted again.

"That was an awesome build!" another complimented.

"Well, yeah but it was actually my sis-"

"Who are your amazing friends?"

"I'm sorry, hold on for just a moment please." He said, giving them an honest smile, and that only made them squeal.

He turned to his friends. "Hey, guys can you go get Jess please? I think I'm going to be here for a while." He said, glancing at the line of fangirls, determined to not let him leave. One of them even had a sign with his name in pink with hearts around it.

"Sure Jesse, we'll get her." Petra said, putting on a fake, I-totally-care, smile as they went after Jess. Soon, fans once again surrounded Jesse as he answered more question to the adoring crowd, much to the jealously of the Ocelots.

"So, like, do you guys have group name?" a girl asked.

"Heck yeah we do!" he said, everyone tensing to hear what it is. "We're the Order of the Pig."

"...That explains the pig!" someone said as the crowd cheered for that.

He had faith in his friends, and he knew they would go after Jess. They better do it quickly because there is a large storm coming in...

----------

Somewhere in the woods, Jess was at the edge of a cliff, just embracing at the things around her, trying to relax herself.

The chirping of birds, the gentle breeze going through her hair, the crisp air she inhaled, and the crushing of grass behind her.

She turned around to look at her friends, tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Dude, are you seriously crying?" Axel said with a raised eyebrow.

"Why did you go to the Building Competition without me?!" she screamed.

"Look Jess," Olivia stated. "Jesse sent us to go get you, so stop being a brat and come back." She said impatiently.

"Why...?" Jess whispered.

"Why what?" Asked Petra coldly.

"Why is it all about my brother?! Why do you all hang out with him? Why do you all avoid me like I'm a plague?" she asked through the sobs.

They all gave her a blank stare, even Reuben, which practically said 'really?'

"Honestly Jesse, you are a pain!" Said Petra, stepping closer.

"You're annoying, you always get in the way." Said Axel, his size threatening her as he approached.

"And you're completely useless!" concluded Olivia. "You can't do anything, for anyone, or for yourself!" she screamed.

"EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU WERE GONE!" but she didn't know who said that, maybe it was one of them, or all of them, but she was focused on something else behind her.

To be more exact, it was the lacking of something behind her.

Jess was close, so dangerously close to the edge as the people she though once as friends, are glaring at her with such hate.

But it was only when they started to smile dangerously, is when she started to feel afraid.

Then Reuben charged, tackling her in the stomach, and sending her off the edge of the high cliff.

The last thing she saw was their accomplished smirks, satisfied, and thinking that they did the world a favor.

They all walked back with smiles plastered on their faces.

"...Do you think we went too far?" Axel asked.

"Of course not." Said Petra. "We did Jesse a favor by getting rid of her."

"Besides," said Olivia. "Now, we'll be better off without her, Jesse will be more focused on us with his sister out of the way."

"Yeah!" cheered Axel "We'll win next years Building Competition for sure."

"Plus," said Olivia. "We'll be better than the Ocelots now!"

"With Jesse leading us, we'll be invincible." Said Petra.

No one said anything else as a comfortable silence gently drizzled down like the rain. It was only after the rain started to pour harder they ran to the tree house, soaked and satisfied.

After drying off, they started to talk more about the wonderful future ahead of them and started calling dibs of Jess's stuff.

Axel wanted the bed, Petra get the valuables, Reuben get the food, and Olivia get the books on redstone she gave Jess for her birthdays long time ago.

"She didn't even open them..." grumbled Olivia. "But she won't be needing them anymore." She concluded with a smirk.

It was then Jesse climbed inside, his cloths slightly torn, but still had a smile. "Man, you will not believe how many people think-" he stopped, when he saw everyone else going through his sisters' stuff.

"What are you all doing? Where's Jess?" he asked.

Petra whispered to Axel and Olivia "follow my lead" as she put on the fakest, yet realistic, sad face she could muster.

"Jesse... about your sister..." she started, which would be the beginning of the most cleverly crafted cover story of a lifetime.