Chapter 10: Interlude Part 1

Meanwhile, someone is watching from somewhere impossible to reach by normal means...

A girl, who is 16 years old, was watching the Overworld through a large, swirling, red-black portal in front of her. She has sickly pale skin, black lips, purple eyes, platinum blonde hair that reached her feet, with a hairclip with a skull design, and is wearing a black dress that flowed like water.

She sat on her throne of frozen agony, made out of charred, open-mouth skulls, decaying flesh, and black roses. Her throne was on an elevated platform, in the throne room; the entire place is filled with boiling, black acid. The throne room itself is a 50x50x20 cube, made out of smooth white blocks.

It wasn't marble; the material in question is a mixture of bones, packed ice, and sea lanterns, giving the room a chilling, dim atmosphere. Only two things in this throne room that wasn't made of this material is the large throne, which she sat on, and the pillars that have fire coiling around it.

The pillars were actually Giants, a really tall zombie, forced to hold up the ceiling while green-white fire coils around them from the base of their feet, to their head, to their arms, constantly burning them but never killing them; making them feel eternal pain as the acid eats away their decaying flesh, only for new flesh to grow back.

Of course, they didn't really need to hold the ceiling up, it won't collapse, but they didn't know that, and they do what their mistress tells them to do without question.

She watched the portal on her throne, watching the events that go one, making her more and more interested by the second.

'It's amazing how one person can change the world...' she thought, amazed as she watched her person of interest. She has long black hair, emerald eyes, and one arm; her name is Jess.

The mistress watched the events unfold before her, from the past and the present, as she was drinking a dark, purple liquid, which was freshly squeezed from endermen.

----------

Gill was happy, more than happy. The Potion of Healing that the Stranger gave him in the Nether was amazing!

However he was forced to give up the other one because the Kingdom of the Sand is desperate for medical supplies. They went so far as demanding potions and potion ingredients from people, even those who were not in their territory.

He doesn't know if he should be honored, or upset, that King Sand the Fourth, formerly Prince Sand the Fourth, himself robbed him.

But he didn't care anymore, he was happy that he managed to give at least one to his sister.

When he gave it to his sister, she felt good, more than good. In fact, she felt so good, so healthy, she was able to get up from her large bed by herself, without any help!

Gill stood by his sister Ana, just in case she needed help as she walked down the stairs. She was pale, had shadows under her eyes, had short black hair. She wore a bathrobe that covered her body, keeping her warm as she slowly, but surely, made her way outside.

She stood in the light drizzle, under a grey night. The sun wasn't up, but neither was the moon. It was just a calm, peaceful sight. But for Gill it was a miracle, seeing his sister walking, smiling as she looked around the town.

"So? How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"I feel... amazing!" she yelled cheerfully. She then ran up to her brother, giving him a hug. She then realized something. "I got an idea, lets go to the park!" she said as they ran through the town.