A/N again

Let me make it clear that this A/N is about the OCs, don't take it personally.

Now for why I made Bailey act that way in the previous chapter... she's like that.

Let me back up a bit. When people see their OC, they will respond in the comments in first-person as if they're the ones doing the actions, and expressing the emotions, themselves.

There is Chai, whose creator, SODUDESO, gave me a detailed description of how her OC reacts and operates. The key character traits are: Mean. Cold. Rude. Brave. Brutal. Hostile.

Mean and Rude: She insults Axel as "Fatty", and Bailey "A screaming pig."

Brutal and Hostile: She gutted Bailey open when asked for help, even standing up to Lisa and Petra.

Cold and Brave: She left them to die, unfazed by the undead monsters swarming to the town, and how she made Bailey's guts spill onto the ground.

Since I got nothing but positive confirmations of this, I'd say I did a good job.

Then there is Bailey, where I only had very few details, and the majority of it is about Lukas. I only had her say one or two sentences because I just didn't know her personality, and how she will react to certain scenarios.

So how can I get data on this OC, unbiased and uninfluenced while moving on with the plot?

Why would I think of trying to do something so unnecessary and complicated? The times that I do ask the OC creators directly on how their OC's will react to certain scenarios, when they don't provide it when I tell them to when they send me a request, they sometimes will add in unnecessary stuff that makes their OC look like a Mary Sue. Look it up if you don't know what it means.

So how did I avoid that, and get a solid answer? Chapter 70, that's how.

Now let me explain that chapter 70 is an impossible scenario that I purposely wrote where Bailey can't do anything, and where I made it clear she can't do anything to change it. I was testing her personality, not her strength. The results influenced how chapter 71 would play out.

I made it obvious that the main 'theme' in that chapter is the offer the cloaked man gave: One life in exchange to save many. In this case: Bailey, in exchange for Jesse's group to go free so they can get Axel medical attention, and help find Lisa.

I wanted to see how the OC creator of Bailey would comment/react since, to remind you, people are using first-person writing in response to every time their OC is mentioned.

Remember in chapter 67 when Collin is dying, and Petra uses a Potion of Healing that Bailey provided? So rosequartzTHEBAWS response is, not "Oh, this poor dying soldier", but an excited "Thank you" in caps. So while it could be assumed that OC is uncaring, it could just be that she's excited to be mentioned. So I needed more data.

But this concluded that, to remind you again, these reactions are the OC creators projecting themselves into this story as if they're in it. That way, I can use it to help tweak the OC's personality to match the ones they didn't provide.

So, how did she react in chapter 70, and the chapters later on? Did she offer herself up to the cloaked man, being noble and saving everyone else? Trying to step-up and be brave when the Jesse's group was defending her?