Chapter 22: Boom Part 4

Sometime in the far future

"So how are you calm through it all?" she asked her aunt.

"Simply because I can go a little overboard when I'm provoked." Her aunt replied.

"You mean like now?" she asked, gesturing the surrounding destruction and the lethal silence.

"Yes, but it's because I don't like seeing the people I care about being hurt physically, or emotionally."

"What about me?" Jennifer asked. "Do you care about me?"

"... I did all of this for you, didn't I?"

----------

I looked down at the frightened crowd of griefers, and felt a mixture of boredom and disappointment. "Not so confident now are you?" I asked.

I then sent a mental command to my lich tyrant to spawn more undead monsters, and it didn't disappoint.

More black circles appeared in the air as more... unique creatures stepped forward. A dozen of them.

Its lower body was like a ghost, wispy and cold. Its upper body was that of a zombie covered in bone armor while it's wielding a grey metal scythe in its hands.

[Wraith]

Level 100

It was then I saw one of them step forward. "I am!" he shouted. Instantly, all 12 of the wraiths pointed their scythes. "How about you fight us fair and square?!"

"How about, no!" I then had my undead colossus stomp on him like a bug, gaining him a few dozen levels as everyone screamed.

It was then one of the houses exploded, leaving a massive hole in the side as smoke is still coming out. Emerging from that was a big guy who- wait a minute, its Axel and stupid necromancer friend, Tomas.

"Everyone run!" shouted Axel as he waved the crowd over as they started rushing out.

"Damn it." I swore. "You two," I shouted to my undead colossus and my lich tyrant. "block the exit, and make sure no one escapes!" I ordered.

My lich tyrant flew across the air like a blur, phasing through building, and a second later my undead colossus destroys it as it's walking towards the entrance of Boom Town.

Seriously, that's a major design flaw. Why would they have one entrance that is also the exit? ...And now I'm not so impressed by Magnus anymore.

So in a way, it's his fault that his citizens are getting roasted alive as my undead colossus incinerates them. That's what they get for trying to capture me.

"Jess!" I heard a voice. "Jess, stop!" I looked down to see Axel shouting at me.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Jess, stop killing everyone!" he pleaded.

"Why?" I asked. "They can just respawn."

"But they can't leave!" said Tomas. "They-!" I had the sand under him open, and closed it as he fell into the small hole; now his head on the surface as the rest is buried.

"You," I pointed to Tomas. "shut it. This a private conversation." I then had the sand crush his chest, constricting and squishing his lungs as he died.

"Why did you do that?!" shouted Axel. "you didn't have to kill him!"

"I didn't need him alive either." I said bluntly as he flinched from that comment.