Chapter 96: Deicide Part 1

"What's it going to be, Jesse?" The freak asked as PAMA willed Lisa to press the sharp blade against her exposed neck, drawing blood from the small wound.

"Wait, please, don't hurt her- we can talk this out!" Jesse stuttered. "Please, nephew-"

"See, this is why I hate people like you, Jesse," PAMA interrupted. "Only now you want to talk to him because of you discovered he's related to you."

"That's because he cares about family!" Olivia yelled. "I wouldn't expect a heartless machine like you to understand!"

"Lisa will be heartless soon after I rip it out if you don't shut up, dumbass," PAMA threatened, now acknowledging that Olivia is below the term 'meatbag'. "Besides, if Jesse never discovered the homunculus' origins, he would have still tried to kill him."

"Don't think I've forgotten about our fight back in one of the villages," The freak reminded Jesse of the spike Jesse erected that impaled through his throat. "But don't worry, Lisa won't die; Jennifer needs her mother after all, and you of all people should know what it's like to lose one."

A pang of emotional pain shot though Jesse as the harsh memories surfaced again, but he shoved them back down; he'll grieve later.

"Hey," Axel stepped forward to defend his friend. "No one talks to my friend like that-"

"Shut up, fatty," The homunculus insulted, making Axel recoil from the insult. "This doesn't concern you."

"It concerns all of us," Petra countered. "You mess with one of us, you'll have to deal with rest of us too!"

"Then you're going have to step in when I beat Olivia into the ground," PAMA growled. "I know you're stupid enough to try, meatbags..."

"Now unless you want your wife to be mute for the rest of her life..." The homunculus stepped forward in front of PAMA, pointing at Raven. "Get your winged whore to drop the sword away from my father's throat-!"

HEE-SSSSPPLAT-!

A metal blade protruded out of his throat before he could finish his threat. The blade violently jerked out, nearly severing his rotten head. Already, the infection has settled in, as it became a disgusting color before the homunculus dropped face first onto the cold floor; PAMA stood behind him before retracting the blade.

Everyone was shocked to say the least; did PAMA just save them? Although they didn't have time to think about that when Lisa's possessed foot stomped down on the homunculus' spine, inflicting a scream from the abomination.

"...What... what are you doing, PAMA?" The homunculus spat out blood, apparently still able to talk while trying to will more carbon to come out, only to fail. The abomination's voice of full of hurt and anger at the artificial intelligence's betrayal.

"You of all things should understand why, freak," PAMA stood in front of the abomination, looking down on his glaring face while ignoring everyone else's shocked expressions. "Call it betrayal, but I call it tough love. Be happy Jess is not making me do something worse since you tried to screw up her plans."

"Her plans...?" The freak repeated, his voice wavering and confused, as he tried to get up from the ground. "What are you talking about-?"

"Did you honestly think I was here to help you?" PAMA protruded the metal blade from the exoskeleton's wrist again before stabbing through the homunculus chest, anchoring him to the ground. Jesse flinched from the sight as PAMA detached the blade from the exoskeleton. "You're just fulfilling your purpose: a disposable tool. You really crossed the line when you tried to kill Jesse, freak."