Chapter 87: Clockwork Part 12

Jess POV

"You want me to do what?" Isa asked, disbelief on her face.

"I need you to connect the pools of blood you found at the Clockwork Fortress to all of the villages that were destroyed." I repeated casually. "Just finish before that freak is done at the fortress."

"Jess, the outer villages alone are five-hundred blocks away from the Clockwork Fortress; a diameter of a thousand blocks!" She pointed out. "There's no way I can do that in time!"

"Of course you can't," I sassed. "That's why I'm having Slab dig twelve tunnels underground, all of them intersecting under the Clockwork Fortress."

"Would Slab actually do that?" Isa asked, still not convinced. "He's pretty lazy..."

"Usually I don't bother him, but when I ask him to do something, he does it efficiently and quickly as he can." I turned my attention back to the fortress as I stand near the edge of the cold cliff. "After that, he'll just go back to sleep."

Besides, the gauntlets I made for him has the skills [Mining] and [Vein-Mining], so it will speed up the process. Plus, considering Slab's mutated biology, he'll get it done.

"Besides, Isa, my mutant enderman and PAMA's slaves will speed up the process," I added. "If you take the Potions of Speed I gave you earlier, you'll get it done."

"Let's say that Slab actually makes all twelve tunnels, which will have a length of a thousand blocks, that connects to the other twenty-four villages," Isa hypothesized. "But why specifically blood? I can't use that much blood on such a large scale!"

"That's why I'm having Cassie activate it," I revealed. "It's not the blood, it's what is inside the blood at the Clockwork Fortress; I need you to spread it to the destroyed villages."

"... You want to use the chaos energy inside the blood," Isa concluded correctly.

"Once the blood is connected, I'll use my skill [Demonic Anchor]," I continued. "The liquid itself is nothing more than a connection. And with all of that tainted blood, containing raw chaos, I'll create an Anchor so large that it will summon a god."

"A-A god?" She voiced in disbelief. "Jess that's crazy!"

"Good," I nodded. "It never hurts to aim higher than your intended goals, Isa."

"But what about the knowledge of the fortress, and the statues of people that were turned into carbon?" Isa sputtered. "Isn't that enough?"

"How ironic from the woman who has 'avarice' in her title." I countered. "PAMA has found someone with the knowledge of blood magic, and assimilated them into its network. As for the statues... I gave some of them to my son to absorb; he killed them after all."

"You have a child?" Isa asked in disbelief, I wouldn't believe it either if I wasn't the one who said it. But whatever question she wanted to ask about him, she saved them for later. "But why summon a god?"

"Oh, I'm doing much more than summoning," I gave her a feral smile. "I'm going to use the emotions of the dead and many to strike down and kill a god."

Ping!

Quest: Deicide, has been received!

-----------

"Raven!" Jesse screamed as he rushed towards the edge of the iron wall, he and his friends freed by her divine constructs.

"Jesse, what's going on?" Petra yelled, carrying an injured Olivia over her shoulder, still blind. "Did Raven kill Lisa?"