Chapter 13: End Part 2

Jess saw the water turn into poison as Ivor was washed down the waterfall. "That must be the signal! Bones, fire now!" she ordered her skeleton.

The arrow flew through the air, hitting one of the End Crystals as it exploded while healing the Ender Dragon, severely wounding it.

Since the obsidian towers were close together, so was the other End Crystals, causing a large explosion that rang out through the End, and wounding the Ender Dragon even more.

Smoke covered the entire thing, Ivor running back to Jess and her minions. "Alright." He said, letting out an exhausted breath. "I think it's weak enough for you to-"

The dragon rose from the cloud of smoke, furious as it was severely injured, flying towards them, low to the ground at unbelievable speed.

"Will you just stay down?!" Ivor shouted as he pulled out the Command Block, and pointed it at the rapidly approaching Ender Dragon.

Instantly, large spikes made out of end stone sprang out of the ground, and pierced through the Ender Dragon's wings before wrapping around it in a vice-like grip, pinning it down only a few feet away from them.

"Jess! Now do it!" he shouted frantically as the Ender Dragon was breaking its restraints.

She immediately ran up to the Ender Dragon, pressed her hand onto the weak beast and used [Creature Tamer].

Bright light enveloped the beast as Ivor used the Command Block to get rid of the restraints. After the light died down they saw an Ender Dragon... egg.

"Oh come on!" she said shouting at the large, black egg. "Even after this I still don't get a dragon?!"

After taking in a deep breath, she used [Observe].

Void Dragon Egg

In this nearly indestructible egg contains the 5-headed dragon known as the Void Dragon, a beast capable of mass destruction.

The egg will not hatch until certain requirements are met.

She picked up the egg. "Why did I get an egg instead of a dragon?" she asked Ivor.

He thought for a second. "Your [Creature Tamer] skill has the sub-skill [Evolution] right?"

"Yeah," she answered. "It causes my minions to evolve, minus 100 levels per..." it was then she smacked herself in the head for realizing.

The Ender Dragon was level 200! The instant she used [Creature Tamer] it caused it to evolve... twice! Minus 200 levels and reduced it to zero.

"So now I have to find a way to hatch the dragon... great." While she was at it, she used [Observe] on her minions and they were all around level 98. Which makes sense since they didn't do a lot, only carrying Ivor around from tower to tower.

She put the egg inside her Inventory, Jess was about to open her book to see any updates but Ivor stopped her. "The rewards for the quest will not apply until you open it. Lets do it somewhere that is not a floating island in the middle of the Void!"

"Alright," she said, letting out a tired sigh. "Lets loot the End City and go home through the fountain." Jess said as Ivor used the Command Block to restore the End to make it look like how it was before the Ender Dragon was revived so Soren wouldn't know what happened.

He then used the Command Block to erect a long bridge made out of end stone, connecting to the rest of the End. The island they were on was just isolated from the rest of the End... probably for a good reason too.

Jess had her monsters carry them, resting as her minions carried them as they ran with great speed.

"We do have a slight problem." Ivor stated as they went across the bridge. "Since the dragon was not defeated, the fountain didn't refill." He said, pointing towards the empty fountain that they drained to summon the Ender Dragon.