Chapter 19: Boom Part 1

Sometime in the far future

"Aunty, people say you are dangerous." Jennifer said.

"So? I don't care." She replied.

"Why?" she asked her aunt curiously.

"The word 'Dangerous', is a word too small to describe someone who's lethal as me." she replied.

----------

I had Steam transport me through the Nether. Three years have passed and this is the only place that never changed.

My black cloak whipping behind my as we flew at great speed as I'm wearing my diamond armor, but I don't bother putting on my wither skull anymore. Everyone knows my appearance, I don't leave any witnesses, and people can just Scribe me to find my name.

But I don't have to worry about people finding out about the stuff I did, my intentions. Scribing is just a really diluted form of [Observe]. If Scribing revealed that, then my brother wouldn't have tried to bring me back.

No... he would have simply become horrified, then disgusted, then angry.

I don't know if it was because he wasn't strong enough to find out more information about me, or the spell was simple that weak.

I can't confirm this unless I encounter someone who can Scribe me, and reveal all the things I did. So for now, people can only see my name, Class, and level.

I do wish I could get a title though, but I'll simply figure it out later. I'm sure I can earn one if I do something for Notch or Herobrine.

For now, the fire, the lava, and the intense heat, and it just makes me feel... welcomed. But sadly, that came to an end when I finally reached my destination.

I had him land next to a Nether Portal at the end of the, very long, minecart tracks, created by the Order of the Stone. I stepped though it, my ghast following me shortly.

Then second that I did, I saw nothing but a barren desert... only to feel nothing under my feet either. I would have fallen if Steam didn't catch me with his tentacles and lowered me to the ground.

I don't understand. There should be something here. I looked around before looking behind me.

It was a city of chaos and explosions, created by the unstable member of the Order of the Stone: Magnus. He created a perfect place for people with poor impulse control and lethal hobbies.

"That's so dumb, why would they have the portal high up on the 'Boom Town' sign? They could seriously break a leg." I asked out loud. "And make it so that it's facing the way from the city? I guess they wanted people to notice the easy prey."

I then walked into the city.

"Good thing I'm the predator."

They say art is the reflection of the creator, and Magnus' art is a reflection of an idea that got way out of hand.

So a city that he created where greifers are permitted to cause chaos without any restraint. A fun idea that he made a reality, but like Ivor told me: he bit off more than he could chew.

Since he's a famous griefer, the founder of the kingdom, and skilled enough to prove it, he's naturally the king.

However, that doesn't stop his citizens from trying to take his position of power since he, stupidly, made a law that whoever can beat him, will take his position as king.

So naturally, everyone will be after him, and from what Ivor told me, Magnus hides in an obsidian tower.

But ever since the Triple Devastation... that information has become less valuable. As I walk into the large, destructive kingdom, and I saw not one, but seven obsidian towers.