Chapter 25: Boom Part 7

Sometime in the far future

Jennifer walked with her aunt, still holding her hand. "Where are we?" she asked as they are in cold crater, with high walls.

Clearly there was something here, but what?

"This Jennifer, is Boom Town." Her aunt stated.

"This is Boom Town?" she asked disbelieving. "The place uncle Axel used to go to?"

"Yep." Her aunt said, popping the 'p'.

"But why is it so empty?" she asked as the silent cold wind continued to blow.

"Because I was here, I came here a long time ago." Her aunt said. "I still own this place."

"Why are you showing me this?" she asked her aunt, looking up at her.

"I honestly don't know." She admitted. "But I sure of one thing, it isn't guilt."

----------

On [Battlefield] there is only about 20 people left, hiding away with Magnus and Axel inside a crater as the rest of them are trap inside the respawn towers.

But when the monster found then, readied its weapons, prepared to fight, half of them ran away as Magnus suddenly shot more arrows into its chest. A blue mist started to ooze out as if it was pressurized, and the hybrid... stopped? Eyes wide.

It collapsed onto its knees and started to scream, arcing its back as it roared towards the sky as it become louder and louder within heartbeats.

It started to claw its own face off with one hand as the other one started to melt off.

Its pale eyes were suddenly full of life, full of pain, all of them bloodshot. They all started to bleed a crimson waterfall, oozing onto the ground.

Its mouth became wider and wider as it arced its back even more, screaming even louder as its own ribs turned inside out.

The air started to vibrate because of its screams, shattering the ground as large jagged cracks originated from the hybrid, spreading as everyone nearby was forcibly launched back from the dense air pressure from the screaming; some of them even died.

The ones who survived gripped their bleeding ears as they tried to avoid the chunks of the ground getting uprooted wherever the cracks spread while avoiding getting struck from the lighting emanating from the hybrid.

Why is this happening? I could feel a raw power emanating from the monster, even though I'm high in the air in an obsidian box, as its screaming became louder and louder.

From what I studied about Mana, it's simply willed into a shape or form. But the more complicated the form, the more difficult it will be to do, like creating a storm cloud, or an earthquake.

So I'll just do something simple. I then channeled Mana to my eyes, feeling my sight enhance until...

Ping!

Do to special action, [Mana Vision] has been created!

Mana Vision (Passive) level 1

This skill allows you to see the flow of Mana in all that have it. Range of this skill is determined by skill level. More accurate visuals of Mana will increase with skill level.

I then saw the world around me alternate, just a bit. I saw a bluish hue around everything that contained Mana: from the people, to their magical weapons, to Magnus's runes.