Chapter 1: A Dark Rebirth

2 weeks later...

Bash... Bash... Bash...

It was two weeks later, it only took 14 days for a single individual to become miserable, to become alone, for everything to go so very wrong.

To lose part of oneself, to stray the so-called 'right' path that only 'good' people follow. But it is a very narrow path. For when the 'good' people are shaken by the 'evils' of the world, by its inhabitants or by oneself, then they are easily thrown off the path.

Bash... Bash... Bash...

But it's not so simple to get back to the path of 'good'. This 'path' that people see is actually a narrow, never ending platform that slowly crumbles away as the raging, accusing, judging storm above waits above this platform to strike down at the cautious people walking down this 'path' of 'good'.

The storm does not strike people down, it does something worse... it labels. It labels what could be 'this' and what could be 'that', to a point where it eventually becomes what should be 'this' and what should be 'that'. The narrow path blurs with others 'paths', twisting and becoming a shameful shadow of its former self.

Bash... Bash... Bash...

It is then the 'good' path is nothing more than an opinion of the storm. Even then, after some time has passed, maybe a little or maybe a lot, the 'path' becomes divided once again, to become so opposite that it is practically black and white; becoming 'what isn't' and 'what is' respectively. And over time, it will simply repeat again, and the whole thing will blur into gray.

So it doesn't matter what you do, you are only what the storm labels you to be. But when you look closer at this 'storm', it's nothing more than little droplets of water gathered, united to try and be something whole.

Bash... Bash... Bash...

Yes... the horrible cloud above, the terrible accusing stares, is nothing more than the glances of the insignificant and weak.

So it is why Jess has taken it upon herself, to rid the world of this storm- no, a collection of moisture, a gathering of water... weak, tiny, prideful, horrible, and so fragile, droplets of water.

So she has little to no remorse for people, for individuals, these... drops of water. No remorse for their accusing, judging stares to label her, so she becomes what she wants to be. So it is why she was here, in this destroyed cave, bashing in skulls of people who live in this cave.

And doing it in front of an individual, watching with pain as he saw his friends die slowly and painfully in front of him, as he is tied-up to a pole with a cloth stuffed into his mouth to shut him up, forced to stand. Jess used very special book, which has a black, purple, and wicked design, which is hard like diamond, and a perfect blunt weapon for smashing skulls in.

Bash... Bash... Bash... Bash-Bash-Bash-Bash-Bash-Bash-!

She let the anger, the pain, and the hatred for these people slowly release as she increased her speed on the last. For what they did, for what they did to her.

BashBashBashBashBashBash-CraSplat!

And with that final hit, his skull caved in, then poofed into smoke as he finally died, the blood still remaining from him, and the 20 other people she killed.

She walked up to the terrified leader of these horrible individuals. She leaned in closer, their faces about 2 inches away from touching. "Do you remember me?" Jess asked, her green eyes boring into his soul. He shook his head, shaking as he did. "No? Five days ago, you harmed my friend. You broke into our home, our temple, looted everything inside, and left him on the ground, naked and bleeding." It was when she finished that last part, he was terrified, his past coming back to kill him as it killed his friends.