Chapter 15: End Part 4

Previously on No More.

"I liberated these people from you, your kingdom, and your egos!" he spat. "Just because a swamp has water, that doesn't mean you own it!"

"Yes, it does!" she sneered. "You should be grateful that I offered a peaceful solution-!"

"Peaceful?!" he shouted, interrupting her. "It's either, 'my people do what you say', or 'we die!' That's not peace, that's extortion!" he truthfully said.

She didn't say anything for a moment. "... At least my offer would have no bloodshed." She said in a neutral tone. With a huff, she had her men tow her boat back to her army.

Then the bloodshed would follow.

Author however tapped his boat three times. His boat started moving back, much faster than Liala's, because he had a rope attached to the back of it.

He had to move the boat slowly as he rowed out so the rope would sink into the water. He couldn't risk Liala seeing it.

Dozens of men are pulling his boat back towards the kingdom, by the time he got back, Liala was only half way back to her army.

"I hope I stalled long enough for the soldiers to get in position." Author said. "To your stations!" he ordered.

"Yes, your majesty!" His army said in unison, saluting their king, who nodded in return. It was then all 100 soldiers are marching out in front of the kingdom, all of them with bows enchanted with {Fire Aspect}.

Since he was able to get back to his kingdom faster, he was able to plan and execute War's strategizes much sooner than Liala. Everything is in place as Liala gave the order to attack.

"Do not fire unless I say so!" he ordered from the top of the wall. He saw the massive army charging ahead, through the shallow water. Liala was staying behind to watch.

It was very tense, no one moved a muscle, only tightening their hands on their bows. "Ready!" ordered Author as they notched an arrow on their bow.

"Aim!" he shouted, they all raised their bows so the arrows will fly in a large arc.

"Hold!" Author shouted. The army was approaching.

"Hold!" Author shouted again. The army was advancing even closer.

"Hold!" Author shouted once more. The army was so close that you could hear their war cries.

But it was then, as they were charging, they all sank into the water; into the deeper part of the swamp, which is so deep the horses are submerged as the riders were up to their waist in murky water.

A look of shock was on Liala's face as Author shouted "Fire!" They all let their arrows loose as it flew in a terrifying arc. A hundred fire arrows landed on the vulnerable army, only to repeatedly fire volley after volley of arrows, and reducing the numbers to 500, but they weren't trying to aim at them.

They were trying to ignite the hundreds of TNT they planted deep in the water before hand.

The TNT explosion killed off a large chunk of the army, reducing it to a mere 200. With the new large crater in the center, creating strong water currents that dragged Liala's entire army toward the center.

Some drowned. Some of them died from the concussive force of their bodies forcibly slammed together by the current. Some died by killing each other, trying to stay alive.

It was then the 100 of Author's soldiers, that split off from before, started to shoot arrows from all directions through the trees, and at the cluster of people.