Two Demons (Tord X Crazy! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

      I was watching TV when a breaking news came onto the brightly lit screen. I watched in interest as the man rapidly chattered about a 'dangerous man' on the loose near our area. I defiantly made a single 'ha' at the crisis and turned off the screen. I heard cop cars outside and footsteps. The rhythmic sound of feet stopped at my door, and a loud knock of urgency came from my door. I walked over calmly and smiled at a man around my height.

  His red hoodie was wrinkled and dirty, his dirty blonde hair styled into two horns, and his gray eyes twinkled with excitement. His smile had a single gap between his two front teeth, but, other than that, he was perfectly handsome.

  "Excuse me, friend, you don't mind helping me out, huh?" he asked. His accent was awfully charming. I nod and let him in, aware of the cars zooming confusingly away. The man turned to me and grinned. "What is your name, friend?"

  "(Y/N), and yours is?" I smile, my (sharp/average/dull) canine teeth sparkling savagely. He grins, enjoying my dangerous air.

  "Tord. Have you heard of a dangerous man in this neighbor hood?" he questions, leaning towards me, threateningly.

  "Yes, but I have little to no problem with it," I reply, trying to give off some of my charming fiery attitude. He pulled back and his lips concealed his teeth. He was serious, and I didn't know what about.

  "Well, I'm that man. I just escaped from prison, under the charge of murder," he purrs sadistically. I like this guy, I comment in my mind. "I was hoping you could keep me in hiding?" he finishes, snapping me back to the present.

  "That I can do," I answer, my words ringing in his ears as I leaned in. I had to mark him as mine; to both protect and love. I lightly kiss him on the lips, and pull away. His stunned eyes dug into my heart, and left both of us wanting more. Once the door was both closed and locked, we went into the living room and continued to kiss lovingly.

  "I think I might like it here~," Tord smiles lustfully, and I grin back.

  "I hope you do,"