Love is Blind (Tom X Blind! Reader) *FLUFF*

(Requested by konaloveskats. Also, I'm calling them different last names.
-Edd Gold
-Thomas Thompson
-Matt Lobster
-Tord Larsin)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Cold air blasted at my face as I trekked the street. Snow crunched under my feet as tiny collections of cold bit my skin. I heard from my parents when I was little that snowflakes were gorgeous. They were like tiny, white, cold stars. But was I supposed to know what that meant? Tiny, stars, the color white...

  I'm blind, dang it.

  Yet, I felt independent enough to not have my walking stick. My feet crunch in the snow as I trek the winter wonderland. It was close to Christmas, so I heard people awwing at lights and decorations. As I walk by, I hear neighbors asking me how I liked their Christmas lights. It bothered me, but I didn't show it. I finally make it to my house and open the door. A pleasing creak greets me.

  "(Y/N), you're home! You forgot your walking stick," my boyfriend reminds me. His voice made me smile as he gingerly hugs me. His strong and comforting hands would hold mine as we go for walks or when he cuddles into me at night.

  "I didn't need it, Tommy," I purr. I hear him groan. He hates that nickname. I giggle, and I knew he was smiling. His breathing is only ever slow a when he's smiling. He holds my hand and takes off my coat with the other. He kisses my cheek and sets me on the couch.

  "I swear, you need to be careful. London isn't as great as the tele makes you believe," he warns. I rolls my eyes, though it changes nothing to me. It was only something to show my emotions. He was so paranoid about me getting hurt. Not because I was blind, but because he has seen these experiences before.

  "I know, Tom," I smile. A weight shifts the couch he set me on as he sits with me. He hands me a warm mug. I sniff it, and catch the scents of chocolate and peppermint. He is the best boyfriend ever. I grin as I turn to him."

  "Did you make me-"

  "Hot cocoa with peppermint and marshmallows. Just how you like it," he purrs. He was smiling again, I just knew it. When I was done with my cocoa, he cuddled me. This guy is as cuddly as a teddy bear. That made me smile. Tommy Bear.

  "I love you, Tommy Bear," I giggle. A long silence stretches between us. But, it wasn't uncomfortable. I knew from the heat radiating from him he was blushing. I smile and hug him. He hugs me back lovingly.

  "I love you, too, (Y/N),"

(Time Skip)

  I was getting tired out of my mind. My lids get heavier and they close peacefully. I hear Tom's breathing slow as he smiles. A soft chuckle rings in my ears. His warm lips press against my forehead as he picks me up bridal style.

  "Time for bed, beautiful,"

  "I'm not beautiful," I grumble stubbornly.

  "You just can't see it," he snickers.

  "I hate you,"