Drunken Insecurities (Drunk! Tom X Tsundere! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Edd walked into the room and sat beside me on the couch. He sighed heavily in the process, meaning something was up. He leaned his head up against the back of the couch and groaned. Something was really up. He flailed his arms lazily in the air. Okay, something was terrible wrong.

  "What the heck do you want, Edd?" I snapped. He stared at me, and grinned. He wanted my attention pretty bad to do all that. I rolled my eyes as he sat up and scooted closer. His smile eventually faded as he inhaled deeply.

  "(Y/N), you need to go pick Tom up from the bar again," he replied. I glared at him, my fist very close to punching him. I swiveled my head towards him slowly. His pleading brown eyes locked with my tired (e/c) eyes.

  "It's your turn, Edd. I did it yesterday. Plus, he's with Tord. Your turn or not, Tord can bring 'em home," I huffed. Edd stiffened, and I knew there was a reason he asked.

  "Tom got in a bar fight with Tord, and Tord drove off somewhere. Probably to the shooting range. So, a furious and drunk Tom is sitting in a bar like a volcano about to erupt," I groaned and pushed myself up. Of course, that had to happen. You see, when this kind of crap happens, it's me who deals with it. Why?

  'Cause I'm the second toughest person, besides Tord and tied with Tom. Though, this has only half to do with it. I also have a huge crush on Tom. It may sound like I almost hate the guy, but I would die for him. So, what I did was get into my car and drive to the bar Tom usually attends. I entered and found Tom sitting alone at the counter.

  "Come on, Tom. Time to go home," I ordered. Tom grunted and remained in his seat. I snarled and tried to pull him to his feet, repeating myself. Tom didn't listen, and glared at me.

  "Why should I go with you!?" he barked at me. My expression grew fierce and pressed my forehead against his. He must have been startled, concerning his bright pink face and the sweat rolling down his face. It didn't bother me that his face was pink. He was drunk, for crying out loud.

  "Because I said so, and because you need to get your sleep. Now, shut up, and follow me!" My voice oozed with poison and anger. Though, it was mostly pain from what he said. He was my only close friend, and I loved him deeply. I was just afraid to show it. Afraid he'll laugh at me and leave me.

  "Fine," he snarled. I smiled lightly, until something he said made tears burn in my eyes. "You don't have to be a complete devil about it. Why are we even friends?" That was when I let go of him and sank to the floor. He thought I was going to blow, so he stepped back in fear. Then, he sat next to me and hugged me.

  "Why did you say that..?" I whimpered. He froze, and hugged me tighter.

  "I-I'm sorry... it's just... I thought you hated me..." he answered surprisingly soberly. I looked over at him, to see the alcohol starting to wear off.

  "I never hated you. Heck, Tom, I love you. I always have. I just was always afraid you'd reject me," I admitted. He was taken aback, gasping as I turned away. I awaited for a hard slap to hit me or for him to reject me. But, instead, I felt a soft pair of lips peck my cheek.

  "I love you, too," he muttered, hugging me again. I smiled, and hugged him back. For the next couple minutes, we just sat there in silence, until Edd blew up both our phones. So, we had to go home. The only thing I could say was, I was happy. For once, I came home smiling and laughing. Edd barely recognized me, and Matt thought I went missing.

  Let's just say, Tord wasn't too happy when he came home at 11:46 at night. He went to bed with bruises, cuts, and nightmares of me chasing him with a baseball bat. It was a fun day for me. It was a good one for Tom, too, I'm guessing. Apparently, him and Tord where fighting over if I loved Tom or not. Tord owes Tom £50, now.