Never Will Let Go (Ell X Flirty! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

  I was in my car, scrolling through my phone. I was outside Regent's Park with my (F/C) 2017 Ford (Edge/Mustang), watching the people go by. I found this girl on Tinder named Ell and she was really pretty. I asked her out to this park, and she agreed. I was waiting for her, since I was about 10 minutes early. I looked up from my phone to see a green truck drive into the park. I rolled down my window, and they did the same. It was the girl, Ell.

  "Are you (Y/N)?" she asked. I nod, and she smiles. She gets out of her car and walks over.

  "So, um, we're here, I guess," I say as I climb out. I take my Cola can out with me, and I watch as her eyes widen.

  "You like Cola?" she asked. Out of nowhere I chuckle, then put my hand on her shoulder.

  "I love Cola!" I reply, and she grins madly. She takes my hand and rushes into the park, dragging me along with her. We finally stop at a bench, and she waits for me to catch my breath.

  "I love Cola, too! It's my life," she comments dreamily, and I smile. I sit beside her, and look into her brown eyes.

  "Well, there. That's one thing we have in common," I acknowledge, and she giggles. Man, she has a cute laugh, I thought. Ell smiled at me, and my heart fluttered.

  "So, what do you like?" she asked exitedly. I start listing off all the things, then I get to one detail; I loved the webcomic, Ellsworld.

  "Well, I like Ellsworld, too. Hear of it?" I ask her. She looked stunned, and I wondered why. Then I realized I was talking to Ell Gould in the flesh.

  "Of course I heard of it, I created it," she flashed back slyly. I grinned from ear to ear and hugged her.

  "Oh my gosh! Ell, you are my role model! I didn't realize it was you until I thought of it!" I cried, my heart couldn't get any higher.

  "That's great to hear, (Y/N)!" she chuckled, pulling me away. "I work really hard on it," she admitted.

  "Well, you make it look easy," I compliment. She blushes slightly, and avoids eye contact.

  "Make what look easy?" she asked hesitantly. I smile, and put my arm around her.

  "Everything! Being beautiful, being a talented animator, and being so successful!" I reply. She blushes harder, and laughs.

  "That's so sweet, (Y/N)," she adds between giggles. I smile lift her chin up towards me.

  "But it's true!" I exclaim, as she smiles. Her face was as red as the Cola label on my can as she leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, but I kissed back. Ell and I broke the kiss, and we smiled at each other.

  "Ya know, I never thought I would feel so in love with girl, because I give of as much love as I can as it is, yet I think I just proved myself wrong," she giggled. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

  "I think a second date is in order, then,"

(A/N: I liked this one. I hope you share the same feelings!)