Royally In Love (King! Tord X Princess! Reader) Part 2

('Cause you all wanted it! Enjoy. *Bows...
...
LIKE A BOSS*)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Nothing felt better than how I felt right now. Me and King Tord had just married, and now I would stand with him for the rest of our lives. We were walking down the hall to Tord's room - now we share it. Tord opened the door and kissed my forehead. His lips were softer than I remembered on our first kiss.

  "I'm going to go deal with the paparazzi outside. You get comfortable, I'll be back," he promised as he marched back out of the room. I looked around and my heart swelled. The bed now had (f/c) pillows beside the red ones, small golden hearts embroidered on each. Where a picture of Tord stood on the dresser was now a picture of Tord with me. I smiled as I realized how much he actually loved me. Then, I saw a small box at the corner of the room.

  My feet led me towards the small, birch box. I calmly opened it to see something romantic beyond compare; a small bottle of champagne with me and Tord's names on it. I smiled and picked up a piece of paper beside it. It said in long, scrolled writing:

  Dear (Y/N),
  No matter how old you get, no matter what injuries one could sustain, no matter what challenges we face, I will never stop loving you. Not even when we perish, for my love for you is more powerful than death. No matter what you wear, no matter the shape of your body, you'll always be beautiful beyond compare. Paul always told me that each woman was like a drink. Some are sweet, like water. Some are bubbly, like soda.
  However, when it comes to you, you're addicting, like alcohol. You're sweet, yet strong. You knock me out cold, you make me so light headed. This is why I toast to you, me, and our ever lasting love. I can't wait until I get to finally call you 'Mrs. Larsson'. I also hope that in a few years, we can start a family. Your family.

  Your devoted king,
  King Tord Larsson <3

  It was so sweet, I nearly cried. Despite how cheesy it was, I knew he meant it with all his heart. The last two sentences, though, set my face aflame. Family? It was easy to imagine a smaller Tord running around the castle, with his fathers good looks and mother's arrogance. Then, my mind wandered, just as King Tord walked back in. He saw the note in my hand and blushed.

  "I see you read it, min dronning?" he asked bashfully. I spun around, my face matching the curtains. I realized that King Tord was now in a red hoodie, and he was wearing black jeans. He was dressed rather casually, and he didn't have his crown on. I knew what this meant; min konge wanted to cuddle. I realized within the past couple months that King Tord really liked cuddles. I might as well have married a teddy bear.

  "Yes, I read it, min konge," I replied sweetly as I kissed his cheek. He grinned held both of my hands in his. His soft, caring hands held mine gently and calmly. His tender, silver eyes bore into my (e/c) ones lovingly. His soft grin didn't fade as his lids closed partially, so that Tord now looked relaxed and comforted.

  "Good. Because I would rather die than never have you know how I feel. To be honest, when I first met you, I was scared. I was told so much about you, and you sounded like a goddess. But now I know that you are a goddess," he purred. My face went red as I kissed him gently on the nose.

  "Then, how about we spend some time together. It'll be our first cuddle as a married couple. Or, do you want to down that champaign, first?" I giggled. Tord nodded vigorously, a boyish grin on his face. He seemed eager to have a drink.

  "I want to have a toast to our marriage, our love, and our future," he sighed happily as he took the bottle from the box. He popped the cork and poured it into two pre-arranged glasses. I reveled in their glamor, as the glasses were made of crystal with the golden, royal Larsson crest. Though, Tord's eyes pleaded me to drink from the expensive glass. We raised the glasses into a unison upon our farthest reach. I happily chugged down the champaign as Tord followed suit.

  "Princess (Y/N) Larsson, will you please join me in a loving cuddle?" he asked drunkenly. It was adorable how affectionate he suddenly got, so I smiled and nodded. He lifted me up, bridal style, in his arms. He held me close to his chest as he lowered me onto our bed. He sat beside me and held onto me lovingly. I was about to slip off into a deep sleep, when knocking interrupted us, just like when I first met my prince charming - or should I say king charming?

  "King Tord and Princess (Y/N), your presence was called upon by the president of the United States. It won't take long, love birds," Paul chirped through the door. I pouted, before Tord leaned over and kissed me sweetly. It instantly made me calm and happy. I held his hand as we got up off the bed. His soft smile was warmer than ever as he went to open the door.

  "It won't be long, min dronning. It will only take a few minutes. Then, we can cuddle. Or-" he was about to continue before I giggled and cut him off, my face direly red.

  "Not yet, min konge. Wait a little while. Not now," my laughter subsided. Tord laughed, too and pulled me in for a short, passionate kiss. I accepted it and kissed back. As we pulled away, I smiled.

  "I love you, Tord,"

  "I love you, too, (Y/N),"