Snakes (Naga! Tord X Curious! Reader)

(Gender neutral, art by me but inspired by Moho.)

Tord's POV

Tord's POV

  I groan as the deer shoots away from me, kicking up leaves and sticks. It heard my body creeping towards it. The problems of being half snake. More specifically, a 10-feet-long snake. I slither back to my home in the large cave. The depth of the damp, humid cavern was unknown. That added to it's eerie atmosphere that led away hikers, campers, and trespassers.

  Yet, as soon as I got cozy in my leafy nest, I hear that one person didn't pick up on it. I heard footsteps crackling against the cold stone. I heard quick breathing rustle the usual, cold air. I disregard it, as I assume she just stopped to catch her breath. She wouldn't dare come far-

  "Come here, snakey, snakey, snakey..." the voice whispers. I freeze in shock and horror. They couldn't have saw me, could they? They climb closer towards me. Their breath was calmer, and their eyes shimmered in the dark. It was almost hypnotic to see their (e/c) eyes. They knew I was there.

  "That was a big snake... how could I have lost it...?" they whisper to themselves.

(Y/N)'s POV

  That snake was huge! How could I have lost it? I walk deeper into the cave. I hear the rustling of many leaves. Maybe a nest? That's when I see the shimmer of copper scales. Silver eyes bore into my own.

  "You bet I'm big," a male voice chuckles. I gasp as a man's face appears out of the dark. He was tall and handsome. His caramel hair was fluffy and styled like horns. His tan face was covered in bandages.

  "Oh... hello. I saw a copper-colored snake in the forest. Have you seen one?" I ask. His eyes grew dim and cold. It was almost as if I just asked a stupid question. Or an offensive one.

  "Yes. I see them everyday," he answered flatly. They step farther into the light. That's when I realise, 'step' isn't the right word. More like, slither. Horror clouds my eyes as my jaw drops. My mouth was agape as he rolls his eyes.

  "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies. And thin frogs aren't a good meal," he hisses. I immediately shut my mouth. My teeth clench as to not spew questions. How was this genetically possible?

  "It's not. At least, not to you and your... kind," he adds grimly. I was taken aback. I didn't say anything! All I did was think the very words he responded to. The cave seemed much colder. Goose bumps decorate my skin.

  "You don't have to say anything. I can read your mind. Also, thank you for the compliment earlier. You thought I was handsome," he chuckles. I blush and growl softly. It sounded like an angry lawnmower.

  "Those are my personal thoughts! Stay out of them!" I growl. He smirks and snickers. His glittering eyes narrowed. His face immediately resembled an dead attractive snake.

  "Thank you," his voice rumbles dangerously in his throat. I only noticed he was backing me into a wall once the cold, hard solidness of the cave. It scared me severely. His cold scales were pressed against my body. I thought I was about to die. That's when I felt soft, warm lips against mine.

  I opened my eyes to find that he kissed me! I was breathless. I could not find the words to describe it. He was a good kisser. Despite his large fangs.

  "I heard that," he chuckles, "and you aren't bad yourself. You're curious. I like that. Come back tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I can catch us some deer." I immediately smile weakly.

  "I'll just bring some hamburgers,"