Smoke and Mirrors (Matt X Yandere! Reader)

(A/N: I will include my friend SamoSAMMa in the story, so, yeah. Check her out!)

Matt's POV

  I have been friends with (Y/N) ever since we were little. I knew she was off, but I never thought she was crazy. Every time I got a girlfriend, they would always dump me less than a week later, and never look at me again. I never knew why, until now. I just got together with a girl named Sam, and I was happy. Yet, when we were hanging out outside one cold day - with Sam pretending to be Colossal Titan - I didn't notice (Y/N) watching me from afar.

(Y/N) POV

  Matt-Senpai was with Sam. I couldn't let this happen. I walked forward, hiding the letter I held behind my back. I smiled gladly, though on the inside my heart was cold, broken, and awaiting for my prey.

  "Hi, Matt!" I chirped happily, my (E/C) eyes hid behind my eyelids. Matt turned to me and smiled. He waved, and holding back my heart from fluttering dreamily at him, I walked calmly over. I turned to Matt, dropping the letter ominously in front of Sam. "What are you doing?"

  "Hanging out with Sam," he replied happily, leaving my heart to crash back to Earth, crumbling underneath the love he must've felt for Sam. Though, I remained smiling.

  "That's nice," I answer, my hand twitching, and my voice hanging angrily to 'nice'. Matt must have noticed.

  "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" he asked, his sweet blue-green eyes sparkling with worry. He leaned close, his ginger hair sweeping against my (H/C) strands. I blush slightly, yet shake it off mentally. Though, his perfect lips were only a foot from mine.

  "Y-yes," I reply, not noticing I stuttered until it left my lips. Matt's eyes narrowed and he stood up, towering over me. His green overcoat and purple hoodie flapped slightly in the breeze, letting the rim of the overcoat tickle my body. Matt put his hands on my shoulders, and he leaned in closer.

  "No, you're not. You are stuttering, and you never stutter. What is wrong?" he sternly questioned. I tensed, and tried to stop myself. Yet, my heart let itself soar. I leaned in and kissed Matt, leaving his to gasp lightly. Sam seemed to be utterly silent; either because of the kiss or the letter she might be reading.

  I let my lips unravel from Matt's, and we stared at each other. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. I looked towards Sam, letting him know it was his constant search for new girlfriends that left me daunted. He pulled my face towards his, with his hand under my chin, looking me straight in the eye.

  "Why did you never ask me?" I muttered sadly, as I got lost in his eyes. Those gorgeous, deep eyes, I thought dreamily. He kissed me again, and he let his hands wrap around me in a hug. We let go, and he smiled at me. His face was sweet, soft, and loving.

  "I never asked because I never thought you would say 'yes'," he answered dreamily.

3rd Person POV

  Matt and Sam broke up for different reasons. Matt's reason was because he wanted to start dating (Y/N), and Sam read the letter, which read:

  Dear Unlucky Girl,

  You have been found dating Matt Hargreaves, the man of my dreams. I want him all to myself, yet you get in the way of that. Please understand that if you don't break up with him right now, I will murder you. Tell anyone about this letter, and you will be murdered.

  Your (hopefully not) murderer,

  Anonymous

  You and Matt had a happy 4-year-long relationship, until he proposed, you got engaged. Now, he was truly yours.