Tooth and Claw (Monster! Tom X Monster! Reader)

(Requested by Manglebound4life)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Moonlight shone overhead as my (f/c) pelt rippled. I had scented another monster nearby. I wanted to meet them. By the scent, they were male. I purr and I think about what they would look like. Maybe I could find a new romance in him.

  I groan as I shake my head. No, I can't think that. I haven't even met him yet. Yet I knew what he would be like. His scent gave it away. The scents of dried blood and torn muscle tissue showed that he was dominant and strong. The scent of flowers and fresh grass also showed that he was careful and gentle.

  I reached the edge of a meadow. The scents went tenfold as I saw a handsome monster. His purple fur turned silver in the moonlight. His larger stature was impressive and intimidating. His muscular shoulders, haunches, and chest made me swoon. He was scenting the air. He could smell me.

  He turned to face me and his expression brightened. His tail wagged like a dog as he walked over and sniffed me. He eventually licked my ear and I blushed. He accepted me as a fellow monster - and possible mate. He bounded into a pile of leaves and rolled in them. I smile and purr in laughter.

  I follow his lead and we play all night. Dawn rose and I found myself sleeping at his side. His warmth was comforting as I nuzzle into the thick fur on his neck. When I wake up again, I feel his breath against my head. He had nestled his head on top of mine.

  I slide my head out from under his. He wakes up from this sudden action. He whimpers and makes a begging position in front of me. Cuddly, wasn't he? Good thing for him, I like cuddles. I lay beside him and smile.

(Time Skip)

  I must have fallen asleep. I woke up again once the sun was at it's peak. The trees practically glowed. Yet, that wasn't what caught my attention. The male monster was in his human form, holding me close to his shirtless chest.

  His brown hair looked soft and well cared for. His black eyes were mysterious and welcoming. His smile was handsome and gentle. His grip onto me was firm and yet fragile. That's when I hear him chuckle.

  "You must have warmed up to me, too," he purrs. His voice was heavenly.  I notice that I was only in jeans and a bra. I blush madly and cover myself up. He laughs at this and kisses my forehead. I blush madly.

  "You're cute when you're flustered. Come on, I'll get you something," he muses. He leads me to a nearby cave. Inside was piles of clean clothes. He handed me an oversized blue hoodie.

  "It's all I have, but it'll look nice on you," he smiles awkwardly. I giggle at his blue and I pet his hair. He purrs and leans into my palm. His tail must have returned as I heard loud thumping. It was adorable.

  "I bet it will," I grin. I kiss him softly and we purr in harmony. That's when he holds me closer. I blush as he rubs his hands against my neck, making his scent-covered wrists run against my skin. When he finishes, I look up at him blushing.

  "You just-,"

  "Yes I did," he purrs. I smile and hold onto him. I hear him growl happily. He was definitely going to be good to me. He better be.

  After all, he did just claim me as his mate.